What's the Latest MATRIX LP/CD Added to Your Pile? SQ, QS, RM, EV

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I noticed, Family Reunion, unlike the 4 other O'Jays Quads, this one gives no specific Quad remixing credit..
(Ship Ahoy = Don Murray,
Live In London = Jay Mark,
Survival = Joe Tarsia and Jay Mark,
Message In The Music = Arthur Stoppe)
...but seeing as the Family Reunion SQ credits Joe Tarsia with "Engineering" and he did Survival in Quad,
I guess one could hazard Joe Tarsia did the Quad on this one too..?

Joe Tarsia. Yeah.

Oh and the Quads marked up as 1976, when the album itself came out in 1975.. so.. erm.. there you go.

Well I found it interesting.. Nobody gives a shit do they! Hahaha.. :D

Hi fred
I have noticed that you are up to 212 SQ LP`s no QS LP`s yet ??????
Sorry miss read your stats, I see you got 13 QS LP`s ......
This is not good for your hunting skills...

Records.jpg

Last edited:
I am proud to show off my very first Quad LP. I cannot wait to hear this bad boy! :D

Hey Simon, are ya addicted yet? Ya got some catching up to do to get near FredBlue's quad LP count!:music

I'll never get to his level of madness for sure ;), but I'll be getting a few in the months to come as I doubt they're likely to see a release. Being a huge Isaac Hayes fan, I just had to get that one.

I'll never get to his level of madness for sure ;), but I'll be getting a few in the months to come as I doubt they're likely to see a release. Being a huge Isaac Hayes fan, I just had to get that one.

Haha.. Well, you say this now... ;)
(I didn't have a single solitary SQ LP until 7 months ago... they're cheaper than SACDs and just as addictive! :eek: )

Actually, I prefer to think of it as 4 shades of grey!

Duct tape is like the Force, it has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

Sorry for that very shitty, blurry copy of the Ovation Vector 4 disc. I was holding it up to the light for close-up view, and with the other hand, snapping the picture."JitteryJoe".

anyway how about a pic of Project 3's only pop/rock/folk group---THE FREE DESIGN-KITES ARE FUN (EV-4)

Came across a cd of this release, never bought it, but SURE did wonder if it contained the quad matrix ?? Anyone know ?? Please chime in-and thanks.

View attachment 24755View attachment 24756View attachment 24757

I ask only because Project 3 did also release stereo discs, even though they were the biggest "all formats in quad" backers.

The CD was most likely stereo. By the time CD's came out, Project 3 had been sold. My guess is they released all their CD's in stereo. I have one of Enoch Light's
"Spaced Out" album, which was available in quad on the LP, but the CD is just stereo.

Back