What's the Latest DISCRETE Quad LP Added to Your Pile? CD-4, UD-4

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friends Of Distinction - Greatest Hits (CD-4)

I'll see your grazed grass and raise you a rocked boat... ;)

Welcome to the smoove sounds of the QQ CD-4 Light Soul Party! :D

Hues%20Corporation%20-%20Rockin%20Soul_zpsdc0tkhok.jpg

Dutton Vocalion would be a most welcome surprise.

And I would be shocked if they did as it's.....not really part and parcel of their releasing genre. Too bad really.:rolleyes:

I've never heard that album, was Craig Fuller still in the band? who joined a latter incarnation of Little Feat, he sings on the 1988 Little Feat album "Let It Roll" I've got, a great vocalist. One of my favourite all time albums is Pure Prairie League "Bustin' Out" (I'd have loved that in Quad), which also has one Mick Ronson on it, its an album I can put on at anytime.

If The Shoe Fits - Pure Prairie League (CD4)

PurePrairieCD4LP.jpg

I've never heard that album, was Craig Fuller still in the band? who joined a latter incarnation of Little Feat, he sings on the 1988 Little Feat album "Let It Roll" I've got, a great vocalist. One of my favourite all time albums is Pure Prairie League "Bustin' Out" (I'd have loved that in Quad), which also has one Mick Ronson on it, its an album I can put on at anytime.

hey Duncan, nice hearing from you, how's it going?
there's nobody called Craig Fuller credited on the inner sleeve of the LP sorry, tbh I don't know anything about this band :eek: only became aware of them seeing' as they're in Quad an' all y'know.. and I lucked out on finding their other CD-4 LP - "Two Lane Highway" - for only £8 from a MusicStack seller in London just last July .. and the mix on that Quad was good.. which made me want this one.. you know how it goes with our addiction! ;)

anyway.. I got this one from a seller on Discogs, in the Netherlands of all places, where I can't imagine any copies got pressed and many copies got sold back in the day!? (the disc is certainly not VG+ as described, the sleeve is arguably the VG rating as sold.. if I could be bothered I'd send it back..) anyway, turns out these things are like buses because after waiting for one for ages another copy got listed on Discogs tonight.. spookily/crazily also in the Netherlands (different seller).. this one's described as NM, so we'll see when it turns up.. bit pissed off with grading online in general tbh, too many sellers' interpretations don't marry up with mine (I've LPs I bought with my pocket money 30 years ago that play as well now as ever - no clicks, ticks or other nonsense - and to me they are a VG+.. NM would be a record I took out of the shrinkwrap that's not warped and I'd only played a couple of times or something (not v.common, I bought and still do buy LPs to play.. although they are nice to look at!) ah well my Quad vinyl folly is coming to an end soon so I'll stop whining and hit the sack! :D take care mate, sorry i've been crap at keeping in touch :eek:

Hi. All
Back again with a back log of CD-4 LP`s

( RCA. CD-4 APD1-1038 -Charley Pride Charley )-
( AM. CD-4 QU-54552 -Captain & Tennille Love Will Keep Us Together )-
( JVC. CD-4 CD4W-7016E -Mandolin Serenade )-
( Globe. CD-4 CD4W-7111 Trumpet, Nini Rosso Angel`s Theme )-
( Philips. CD-4 4DX-9 4Channel Latest Screen Themes )-
( Victor. CD-4 CD4W-7021 La Cumparsita Robberto Pansera )-

Untitled_Panorama1.jpg
Untitled_Panorama1a.jpg

Untitled_Panorama2.jpg
Untitled_Panorama2a.jpg