What's the Latest DISCRETE Quad LP Added to Your Pile? CD-4, UD-4

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arlo Guthrie Last of the Brooklyn Cowboys CD-4. A pleasant surprise, a little irish music, a little country, a little folk

Maria Maldour Waitress In a Doughnut Shop cd-4
Carly Simon St cd-4...still has the Navy exchange $5 price sticker on it, will bring back memories for some of you.
Teleney Stolen Gems Japanese CD-4

The Guess Who - Flavours, CD-4
The Doors - The Best Of, CD-4
The Storm And The Sea, Sounds For Love, CD-4
Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies, CD-4

I used to think the regular stereo version of "Hello, I Love You" was intense. In the middle of the soundfield of the CD-4 version, I can barely contain myself!

My first copy of "Scheherazade" was in such poor shape (visually stunning [and NOT just the cover :D] but obviously played on something that wiped out most of the carriers), it was barely playable but I heard the potential. So, I finally got a sealed copy and was in tears.

Doug

I just picked up a SEALED copy of Joni Mitchell's Court & Spark CD4 LP on eBay. Last month, I found a SEALED copy of her Hissing of Summer Lawns CD4 LP on Amazon. I am a happy man.

I have been burned so many times buying used CD-4's. They look great and then you play them only to find they are full of noise from someone playing them with too much tracking weight.

Recently came across a black label copy of Bread's BABY I'M-A WANT YOU. Good album, ranging from the usual breezy, melancholy pop to a few genuine rockers (the best of this one turns up on THE BEST OF BREAD as well). I've had the Q8 a long time, but never got around to the CD-4 until it just turned up in a thrift shop bin.

ED :)

Ne1 kno the last CD4 made by RCA

James Taylor Gorilla with Carly Cimon in the rear speakers?

The Whiz Soundtrack CD-4 Sealed $6
$T2eC16JHJF8E9nnC6U0,BQKoU)6j-w~~60_35.JPG

After being the only bidder ($90)for a Japanese Eat a Peach, and having the seller back out claiming the record was damaged by Sandy, I got another copy for $20.

I hope it is playable.

Harry Nilsson Nilsson Schmilsson (CD-4) $14.99

A Teichiku LP # CDX-25 Not sure of the title. Very little english...

Rick Wakeman The Myths And Legends Of King Arthur And The Knights Of The Round Table (CD-4) $6.95

Black Oak Arkansas - RAUNCH'N'ROLL (CD-4) (3.99)

Loggins and Messina - Loggins and Messina. Graded as EX vinyl and VG cover on ebay. Was much more like VG vinyl and a poor, water damaged, split seam cover. Buying vinyl on Ebay is a real crap shoot. I think I'll stick with sellers who specialize in records if I buy from Ebay again.
Carole King - Carole King Music

Back