Listening to now (In Surround!) - Volume 1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You two will be able to snuggle some more when you get Songs From The Big Chair:spot

Yeah, looking forward to that one.

OK - just put on Moody Blues...On the Threshold of a Dream...SACD. Great mix, a little light on the bass for my liking....lmao

Dear Diary is amazing tune....and surround experience.

The Australian Pink Floyd Show - remarkable performance for a 'copy band'. First time I've listened/watched these guys. A blu-ray in 5.1 of a recent German gig. Quite discrete and good fidelity. Recommended listen/viewing.

Now playing: One of these days. Awsome rendition complete with laser show.

Peter Gabriel Play videos. Simply outstanding on my new Marantz dv-7100 that I just hacked to play this region 0 dvd.

I've been thinking about that Chicago DVDA. Just made up my mind. :sun

Today I'm jamming to The Moody Blues - A Question of Balance SACD.

I'm listening to a little disc many of you probably are unaware of let alone ever heard of. It's by a band with a funny name Pink Floyd. Anyway they have an album called Dark Side Of The Moon. Decided to give that one a try today. It's pretty good. :)

Alan Parsons "A Valid Path" DualDisc - this is my first opportunity to listen at a good volume (just got it) and the DTS (48K) sounds great, plenty of low end, also crisp and discrete.

Hey, the Easter Eggy "Time Machine" is also in DTS 5.1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back