Cirlinca released HD-Audio Solo Ultra 4.1 - High-definition Media Authoring

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This company has the worst customer service on this planet. I have been waiting weeks for a response now. I have tried EVERYTHING. It works once out of 100 times, at best. The same project.
I have wasted so much time on this now. I am really angry.
I have done it with JPEG files, then PNG files, 1 Group, 2 Groups, 3 Groups, completely different projects. Writing to ISO, writing to BD. It's always the same.
Whoever can help me figure this out will get a copy of my BD-Audio for free. It's 16 songs of mine in Quad Surround sound and stereo, as well as 3 Bonus Tracks in Quad surround sound. All in 24bit/96kHz. Please help me.

I have been using Cirlinca for years and the few times I have had an issue the tech support, though not overly prompt was able to help me out. That having been said, have you tried to a clean re-install? Sounds like some element is corrupted. Uninstall Cirlinca first. Reboot your computer, then reinstall. After reinstalling you will also have to reinstall your plugins. Give it a shot (if you haven't already). It's worked for me more than once.

I have been using Cirlinca for years and the few times I have had an issue the tech support, though not overly prompt was able to help me out. That having been said, have you tried to a clean re-install? Sounds like some element is corrupted. Uninstall Cirlinca first. Reboot your computer, then reinstall. After reinstalling you will also have to reinstall your plugins. Give it a shot (if you haven't already). It's worked for me more than once.

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have re-installed it countless times. I'll try it again though.

Btw., just to make sure: Can I use one picture multible times or do I have to rename it each time I want to use it? It isn't mentioned in the manual.

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have re-installed it countless times. I'll try it again though.

Btw., just to make sure: Can I use one picture multible times or do I have to rename it each time I want to use it? It isn't mentioned in the manual.

Sorry to hear - yes you can use the same picture without having name it. Can you create an authored disc without the photos?

Sorry to hear - yes you can use the same picture without having name it. Can you create an authored disc without the photos?

Oh, thanks. Good to know about the photos.
Images during a track are fine, but menus are not. As soon as I want a menu, it won't work. There is some problem with it, as the error message clearly states, but I can't see what, and even the default images and settings in the menu won't work.
As I said, 99% of the time. Sometimes, it miraculously works.
No menus naturally doesn't work for different groups when the specs differ (Quad/Stereo), as it's the case with my project.

So, I have tried it on my wife's Laptop, and it worked both times, the very same project. That makes me conclude that the trouble lies with my PC. Something is fishy. I have even uninstalled it, and re-installed it with my anti virus software and Windows Firewall off, but it still didn't work. So weird. I'll attempt another system restore this weekend.

Why are the menus only in 720p, and the photos during the tracks only in 1080i, even though I select 1080p for Blu-ray??? I was wondering why the menu was so fuzzy looking, so I checked in the Source Direct mode on my Oppo, and sure enough it was only in 720p. The photos in 1080i, I don't mind, because they look excellent, but the menus in 720p is a bit of an annoyance. Is there any way to make them 1080p, as advertised? Thanks in advance.

I am looking for someone that can share the blu ray plugin. Never needed it before because I didn't own a blu ray burner at the time now that I do I would like to use this feature.

Back