HiRez Poll Rush - A FAREWELL TO KINGS (2011 5.1 SURROUND MIX) [DVD-A/BDA]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A/BDA of Rush - A FAREWELL TO KINGS (2011 5.1 SURROUND MIX)

• Total voters
I just voted 10 on the HFPA Blu Ray 5.1. Guaranteed one of the best from the HFPA catalogue. A Blu Ray with incredible sonics, discrete forever and lyrics, this is how you do a Blu Ray. This disc has everything that everybody complains about that is not on Blu Ray.
Anyway, I am listening at 75db, DTS HD Master 96Khz. I saw Rush last year, (or 2015, I can't remember), at SAP Center in San Jose and this disc's fidelity is 100% better than they where live.

Same here. All 3 BD-As, less than 2 months ago ;-)

the other 2 BD-A's aren't being remixed and reissued as far as I know so you've got that going for you :)

matter of fact, the Moving Pictures BD-A still commands a pretty high price and, as mentioned, the 2112 BD-A has the ultra cool Comic book

It's very interesting to me that voters/commenters started comparing this to Steven Wilson mixes right out of the gate. And, a Steven Wilson mix later on is what we got!
I wonder how many posters, who hear both versions, will compare their thoughts. That's one of the things I love about QQ. Looking back and reminding myself what I thought in the past. Sometimes still agreeing, sometimes disagreeing with myself!

Reactions: WBP
Back