Storm Corrosion (Akerfeldt/Wilson) blu ray confirmed

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm anxious to see how much the Storm Corrosion will cost. You can still get GfD at $13, just add something else to bring the total to $25 for free shipping. I see they put Thick as a Brick 2, cd/dvd for $18,42 which isn't bad either!

I'm anxious to see how much the Storm Corrosion will cost.

elmer did place link above
amazon pre order $24.62 at moment.
most likely, as usual, before the may price will decrease slightly so perhaps
would be good to have it in your basket already.

If it is fake why would someone go to all that trouble? What is the point of doing that?

That song is not from Storm Corrosion. It is from Mikael Akerfeldt's project with Dan Swano called Sörskogen.
The name of this song is Mordet i Grottan and has been used as a fake promo track for Heritage and a band called OSI.
Here is a link to the real song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsKQuKgy1H4
and the "Storm Corrosion" song for comparison http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64behhTZ8K0

They are going to try to get more copies. It is a limited edition and will be mainly sold on Play.com for the UK and the rest of the world
www.stormcorrosion.com is up with all the pre-order information
I'm not sure it's a limited edition; Play describes it as a special edition. But just in case...I've pre-ordered from Play.

I'm not sure it's a limited edition; Play describes it as a special edition. But just in case...I've pre-ordered from Play.

It is a limited edition. Only 5,000 copies available for the US and they haven't said how limited it is for the rest of the world but Burningshed says it is also limited in the UK.

It is a limited edition. Only 5,000 copies available for the US and they haven't said how limited it is for the rest of the world but Burningshed says it is also limited in the UK.

Its available on other sites... eg. WowHD

Is this the only way to get the Bluray as I haven't even seen it for sale for Amazon.ca yet.
Why would it be limited for the cd\bluray, I can see the cd\bluray\lp bundle as being limited but one wouldn't think a cd\bluray should be limited as if sales are warranted why not sell more.

peter

Is this the only way to get the Bluray as I haven't even seen it for sale for Amazon.ca yet.
Why would it be limited for the cd\bluray, I can see the cd\bluray\lp bundle as being limited but one wouldn't think a cd\bluray should be limited as if sales are warranted why not sell more.
I'm thinking the same thing. And so...I emailed Burning Shed and they said I can cancel a pre-order for a full refund anytime up to shipping. It's $28 (incl shipping) from them. I think I'll probably go for it and see if anything happens on Amazon.ca later.

I don't get how they are getting it so cheap though. It's even cheaper than Play.com which is a direct pre-order link from the storm corrosion website

Its just got even cheaper at WowHD - and I had them confirm its the Cd/Blu-ray edition.

Back