'Grouping' files in discWelder Chrome

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texquad

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
I just started using discWelder Chrome (v.2.0.6.) and I'm curious is there another way to 'Group' the files other then clicking on each and every one of them?

Use a later version if you can. 2.0.6 is cr*p for authoring dual layer discs. Google for cue2wld if you need a tool for some automation. There may be yet newer tools for DW but I'm not aware of them.

dW C is actually discontinued now.
I think they boxed themselves into too many corners with the Abstraction Layer and how it works.
Horrendous.....I think Cirlinca's HD Audio Pro is a far, far better program - and much cheaper too. It also has different versions, and their support is sterling.
Chris Bidaut - their CEO - is totally committed to HD Audio, including both DVD-A and BD, and he is a top man too.

I know, Neil, I actually bought an early version years ago. Only thing is, it doesn't support MLP, or maybe now it does? I will have a look at that HD version, thanks for the reminder!

Got my Acura MDX and planning to write some DVD-A discs. I tried with Cirlinca HD-Audio, but I am looking for a program with MLP import support. I came to know that, only Sonic & Disc welder Chrome II supports this. I think these are discontinued now. Is it possible to get Chrome II somewhere? I tried several links, but all seems to be dead.

Thank you

Back