Electric ladyland

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. "Gypsy Eyes" knocks me out every time.

The whole album actually sounds like it was purposely quad-mixed.

Doug

I like the import cover with all the ladies. Hendrix HATED that cover, because he felt it was disrespectful. To me, it's beautiful. I have an import CD of that cover. The girls were bigger on the LP I sold.

A good title for synthesis. Call it breast augmentation.

The girls were bigger in what way?

Oh yeah, I like the original cover for its beauty too. Yeah that's it. For its beauty.

:D

Doug

Also check out "Gypsy Eyes" when you play it in mono. If you have never heard it, you may be surprised by some of the effects. When the album first came out, I still only had a mono system and got used to the way the album sounded that way. When I got a stereo rig, the first time I played the album I went "Where did the phasers go?"

Also check out "Gypsy Eyes" when you play it in mono. If you have never heard it, you may be surprised by some of the effects. When the album first came out, I still only had a mono system and got used to the way the album sounded that way. When I got a stereo rig, the first time I played the album I went "Where did the phasers go?"

I'll give it a try. I really like HDN mono.

Back