Steven Wilson "Ask Steven Wilson 2012" a question - RULES (Please Read)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Steven Wilson has asked for a Q&A pipeline to QQ and it's members. We do not have a chat feature, and because of time zone differences and Steven's schedule, it would be difficult to arrange anyway.

To facilitate this request, I have created this TEMPORARY forum section to collect the questions. When we have sufficient questions to submit to Steven, this section will close and when we get the answers, we'll post them

RULES:

Each question will be in its own thread, and the 10 best questions will be submitted to Steven. The quantity of questions is not fixed in stone.

DO NOT LEAVE QUESTIONS IN ANY OTHER FORUM SECTION. If you do, they will not be submitted to Steven.

When the responses from Steven have been received, they will be posted in the question thread, the forum will be reopened, and members can comment on the responses. There is no guaranty that follow up question or responses will be forthcoming.

I appreciate Steven's time and willingness to do this.

Thanks. This should be fun! :)

P.S. - A huge "Thank You" to Neil Wilkes for arranging for this and introducing Steven to QQ and our community.

What is the next band you would like to remix in 5.1?

And thanks for all the great 5.1 work you have done already on your own (Porcupine tree) and from others (king Crimson).

OK Folks!

Steven has asked that the questions me mailed to him, so for now (and maybe forever), this section is now no longer accepting questions. The 18 submitted questions in this forum have been sent and Steven will answer them when he has time.

When I get any answers, I will post them in the appropriate thread.

Thanks to all for participating in this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back