What disc will they put in your coffin?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solaris

900 Club - QQ All-Star
I'm taking them all;)

I guess it will be SACD as I can't fit a tv to look at the menu

ok kinda somber Wayne Horvitz: Sweeter Than the Day

Moby Grape's eponymous 1st album, the one with the finger on the cover, would be in my coffin. Sadly, it's not out on SACD or DVD-A. Better be a high end system in that coffin. Low fi doesn't cut it. And great Quad synthesis if I'm going to be stuck with a stereo album.

If I was limited to one song, that would be Beginnings, from Chicago Transit Authority. It's been out on SQ/Q8/DTS Quadio. I own the SQ & Quadio.

Solaris, I have that Horvitz SACD. It is very similar to Keith Jarrett. If you haven't heard him, check him out. His mid '70's stuff on Impulse is QS.

What a difference a day has made. Well, indifference is more of the same.

Jethro Tull: Passion Play. I'm optimistic it will be available in surround by then. If not, my QS Vario-Matrix version will have to do.

I wouldn't want any. It would be a waste. Besides my kids could always make good money off e bay, with what I do have.
And besides there wouldn't be room with all the beer and bongs they put in.

It has to be Deadwing:

Lazarus
Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Halo

:eek:

LP - 'The Joshua Tree' I bought the day of release. Shudda been a mutichannel release as well you record exec dummies.

SA-CD - 'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road'

DVD-A - 'Billion Dollar Babies'

The suits at the record label must think that no one would buy Joshua Tree in MC. Or, do U2 themselves think that? Yet, they market several hundred dollar box sets of Achtung, Suckers. I have infinite respect for all the causes and charities that Bono Vox supports. Do Joshua in MC and donate the proceeds to a worthy cause. I might buy 6, just on principle.

I'm hangin' on, you're all that's left to hold on to.

LP - 'The Joshua Tree' I bought the day of release. Shudda been a mutichannel release as well you record exec dummies.

The suits at the record label must think that no one would buy Joshua Tree in MC. Or, do U2 themselves think that? Yet, they market several hundred dollar box sets of Achtung, Suckers. I have infinite respect for all the causes and charities that Bono Vox supports. Do Joshua in MC and donate the proceeds to a worthy cause. I might buy 6, just on principle.

I don't have any U2 albums, and never really liked them, but I'd buy it in surround...

I think Bono (Vox, not many people know that part) has a much better influen$e than the execs.

I don't have any U2 albums, and never really liked them, but I'd buy it in surround...

same here. never liked. seeing how Bono loves to shake hands with all those political crooks and
poses with hammer on background with freshly built house for poor africans - just make me feel sick.
incredible shameless an opportunist.
how little one have to be talented to reach top spots in pop business, if at proper moment he/she
perfectly fit into wide spread piar and publicity.

so been said, probably i wouldn't buy U2 even in surround. already have too many titles which
after initial listening, haven't seen player again.

I'd love to see the U2 catalog mixed correctly in surround. I've never been able to do much with the Eno mixes on those albums. Those need to be in the hands of a professional.

If done correctly, hell yeah I'd buy every single one.

I don't think I want a disc in my coffin but, for the purposes of the question, just make it "Little Earthquakes" and "A Love Supreme."

Not going to be a coffin. I'm donating my body to science, so it'll save my wife having to pay for a funeral (very expensive).
I'll help the med students become doctors............. :)

What should the med students listen to as they cut you up? It's got a good beat and I can cut to it.

Back