Steven Wilson 05) Deform To Form A Question

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timbre4

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
Hello again Steven,

For reference (as if you could remember every detail), I was in the front row @ NYC Insurgentes screening and asked about Insurgentes being released on Blu Ray. You responded that the source materal shot under unusual conditions didn't lend itself to HD. I then took the opportunity to inform the audience "your application for sainthood was approved for being the person who is mixing the King Crimson catalog into 5.1 surround!" [whoops and applause from audience perhaps previously unaware of this miracle]

Some brief quiries if you would indulge me...

1. Thankfully we caught your Chicago - Park West show; would the Grace tour be over for good when this segment concludes and will you then embark on some Storm Corrosion tour dates?

2. Where would you place 'Deform to Form A Star' in your song canon? [so moving every time my son and I play it!]

3. Will your Blackfield 5.1 mixes ever see general release or is that a moot question?

4. Will Porcupine Tree definitely return with an album / tour in 2013?

5. Did you ever try to play the 3" DVD-A Abandoner RMXS I gave to you @ NYC Insurgentes screening? :) [your left jacket pocket]

As part of QQ, a big thanks for all you do to further the interests and joy of the surround music community the world over.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back