Sorry for the delay. I am waiting for vBulletin to respond to my request. I have been waiting since SUNDAY MORNING!! They told me they would respond by THURSDAY. What service! I may make the move to XenForo (like SHF and others) when this is all fixed because these guys are really ticking me off. With service like this who needs them?
UPDATE: Still waiting for vB. This is unreal. If you are having surround withdrawl's, check out the Facebook page and vent there!
As soon as I get the patch from vB we will get the forum back. Nothing will be lost. I updated the Poll page if you want to check that out and see how the Doors SACD fared.