Steven Wilson 18) Covers and Blackfield

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterzach

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
There are so many good questions in this section already but thought I would take another stab at this one even though its been answered before(Blackfield one not coming out in surround).

Steven, any chance that you would combine all of the Covers series into one disk and do your surround magic to it?

For those reading this question and if you haven't listened to Steven's covers series of songs, shame on you, these songs are great and very tastefully done.
I really enjoy them and it would be so awesome to hear these songs in a lossless surround format.
I hope you will consider it and or have time to do it.

The second question and from what I have read before if I remember correctly is that Aviv Geffen is not really a surround fan and that seems to be what is stopping Blackfield from coming out in surround. Again this is such a shame that the Blackfield albums haven't been given the surround treatment. I absolutely love Blackfield 1 and 2, these would sound so good in lossless surround. One can dream.........

peter

The Cover versions and originals on the B'sides are great, and well worthy of a 5.1 mix.

I would buy in an instant

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back