Warner Catalog: The Ultimate Sound Experience

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you keep collecting spouses and partners, you're not gonna have enough space for your stuff....didn't they teach you that in school??? ;)

haha.. love it! I knew there was something cluttering up the place!

"sorry, love, it's you or my cd's.. you know how this pans out.. look, I even packed your bags for you!" :D

I've been called a HOARder, but I prefer to be called a collector, or at least an obsessive pack rat.

I waited for DVD-A with baited breath. I resisted SACD until they introduced MC. I could resist no more.

My collecting drove both my spouse and partner nuts. My solution: get rid of first the spouse, then the partner.

I'd say thats fair for someone who sold her kids to make room for more stuff. woulda shoulda coulda

Single notes "quick-read" Kindle books from WEA & Rhino. They have lost their minds. They pull the plug on DVD-A & Quadio and won't release completed Quad/5.1 mixes. Yet, they have time for this stuff. It's the subject of an E-Mail I just received from Rhino.

Single notes "quick-read" Kindle books from WEA & Rhino. They have lost their minds. They pull the plug on DVD-A & Quadio and won't release completed Quad/5.1 mixes. Yet, they have time for this stuff. It's the subject of an E-Mail I just received from Rhino.

maybe Rhino are gearing up for some Quadio downloads with these book thingies..! :D

I've been called a HOARder, but I prefer to be called a collector, or at least an obsessive pack rat.

I waited for DVD-A with baited breath. I resisted SACD until they introduced MC. I could resist no more.

My collecting drove both my spouse and partner nuts. My solution: get rid of first the spouse, then the partner.

You can always give me some of them. or use my house to store your stuff, I have room.

I was flicking back through that catalogue earlier and thinking.. "maybe I should make it my goal to get all of those first Warner DVDAs..!?"

but then, listening to the samples of the Mana albums, the Take 6 and Luis Miguel stuff on iTunes etc.. plus the thought I'd have to waste money on the A.I. soundtrack etc too.. there'd be at least 5 of the 48 I just would never ever play!

hmm...

oh and the Jazz at the movies, Firesign Theatre and Bela Fleck I'd probably never play either, so it might be a bit crazy to buy them all..!

and of course I got rid of my Paul Simon (yawn!) and the Clapton/B.B.King album isn't my cup of Clapton tea either..
so when 10 out of 40-odd are duds in my book, perhaps I'll think better of getting a complete set of the first Warner DVDAs and put the money towards stuff I DO want..!!

Back