MISC: Heathkit AD-1013 Scope/Test Tone Generator

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quad Linda

Staff member
Heathkit AD-1013 Quad Scope/Test Tone Generator
Vintage 1972
Rarity: Scarce

heathkit.jpg

Companion piece to AA-2010 Quad amp. Quad/stereo scope & test tone generator. Also has connections for test probes.

heath.gif

Maspadaro
Hi Linda:
Do you own the heathkit ad-1013? I am waiting for this item to be delivered, it has a wood enclosure which made it better looking (imo).
Does it do a good job in showing separation of channels?
It cost me just about the same as every other heathkit ad-1013 that has been sold on eBay. It seems eBay is not the way to go if you want to get good things on the cheap side anymore.
Regards,
maspadaro

No, I don't own own, although I'd like to. I have a Panasonic SH-3433 scope.

Maspadaro
Hi Linda:
Do you own the heathkit ad-1013? I am waiting for this item to be delivered, it has a wood enclosure which made it better looking (imo).
Does it do a good job in showing separation of channels?
It cost me just about the same as every other heathkit ad-1013 that has been sold on eBay. It seems eBay is not the way to go if you want to get good things on the cheap side anymore.
Regards,
maspadaro

Hello Linda. I have received the heathkit ad1013 with the manual, I do see where the inputs are, but how is it sent back to the stereo to complete the loop? Sorry novice on this topic. I might as well ask, what goes on the input.. I have an amp and a preamp. Pioneer 800a type units and a cd4 demodulator. I have also 2 TT one attached directly to the preamp the other to the demodulator(quad)
Any help would be great.
Regards,
Maspadaro

Back