Monster Music Deluxe CD + Audio DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm Guys........Snood just bought the Benson & Jurreau Super disc from the USA Monster number 1-877-800-8989 listed on the site for 19.98 plus 5.95 shipping 1.20 tax total 27.13

They have them all except the Lee Ritnenour still......... Super Discs 2 disc sets.........they are not listed on sale site. I just called they had like 1000 of the Benson Jurreau and about 2000 of the Ray Charles and Benson Superdiscs. Lee Ritenour is sold out

At first the guy only mentioned the Charlie Brown, Miles Davis dvd, etc......... Snood mentioned the titles and he checked his computer and ta da-he said yes we have them.......

Call the US number - press 2 then 0 - then ask for Gustavo ext 3465 I think they work til 8 pm eas - not Saturday but says he will be in on Monday too :dance: Snood did ask him if it was alright to give out his name and ext and he said yes.

I talked to Gustavo and the Benson is 24.98 The Benson & Jurreau is 19.98 and the Ray Charles is 14.98 all are Super discs AnJulie info below

Thing is they might only ship to USA

The Lee Ritenour was cd only......still they wanted 18 for that, he checked the superdisc and that would have been 24.98, but alas it sold out and supposedly will not be restocked

Like me said - Just got off the phone with Gustavo and got my Benson & Jurreau Superdisc - I have all the Lee Ritenour, George Benson & Ray Charles already

Did not even know the Benson Jurreau existed until me saw Freddypooooos picture post - Thank You Freddy :snoodhug:

Calllllllllllllllllllll Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww - told him he might get a lot of calls lol :banana:

Oh the Anjulie Super Disc was 24.98, but you can get that one cheaper here for 19.95 free shipping on ebay here - it gave me a 1.00 off so it was only 18.95 new with free shipping

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...uperdisc.TRS0&_nkw=anjulie+superdisc&_sacat=0

Last edited:
How many labels just have boxes of discs unsold because of crappy organization? It's how I got a brand new Metallica Black Album, from metallica.com for like under $20 not too long ago.
They found a box in a closet. Used they were going for 2-3 times as much or more. Phewww!!!

Well,
To those Scrooges here, Christmas is still the same to me now as when I was a kid, and just as big. Lots of gifts; turkey/cookies/cider; tree/train garden/lights outside and in, in EVERY room; family/friends; ONLY Christmas music/movies EVERY DAY fom black friday until New Year's; and of course the reason for the season: Christ!

After Labor day I start buying gifts, planing menus, ordering new Christmas CDs. Shopping is usually done ny Thanksgiving.

But to get back on track, it would be great to get some of the FEW Christmas quads on SACD. The only one I have in my collection is the MTC Messiah mentioned above on SQ LP. I also have a Nutcracker on CD-4, but there are already MC SACDs of the Nutcracker available.

Well,
To those Scrooges here, Christmas is still the same to me now as when I was a kid, and just as big. Lots of gifts; turkey/cookies/cider; tree/train garden/lights outside and in, in EVERY room; family/friends; ONLY Christmas music/movies EVERY DAY fom black friday until New Year's; and of course the reason for the season: Christ!

After Labor day I start buying gifts, planing menus, ordering new Christmas CDs. Shopping is usually done ny Thanksgiving.

But to get back on track, it would be great to get some of the FEW Christmas quads on SACD. The only one I have in my collection is the MTC Messiah mentioned above on SQ LP. I also have a Nutcracker on CD-4, but there are already MC SACDs of the Nutcracker available.

+1

Well,

+1

Yep, only missing Ritenoir at this point!

Lee is moving to Norcal soon :)

Lee R.jpg

Back