Monster Music Deluxe CD + Audio DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone still looking for Lee Ritenour's 6 String Theory Monster Superdisc (CD+DVD), you have a good chance to grab it here for just $8.99 new! The cheapest price I've ever seen on this superb set! But don't think for too long, it's only one copy available. And it seems that the seller can ship internationally.;)

PS. By the way, there is another option, slightly more expensive, but still reasonable price here (ASIN is different, but it's the same edition, as above).

It's only one copy available. And it seems that the seller can ship internationally.;)

Vegas, you've just made my day, this is what I was looking for! Much obliged:smokin

Now I just need Anjulie to complete my SuperDisc collection...

I'm happy for you, bro! It is one of coolest 5.1 mix of all SuperDisc series out there, believe me.:music
As for Anjulie set, you can try to get it from Monster Cable site here. But there is one trick, you can add it to cart only from this page, if you go straight to Anjulie product page, there is no "Add to cart" option available and it says "This product has been Discontinued"... As far as I know they can ship abroad but shipping cost is rediculesly high.:yikes May be somebody from this forum can help you to get it?
I saw this also on Amazon here, but this statement "A release date has not yet been set for this title" is confusing and I'm not sure if they have it in stock at all. But you can try.:)

PS. Also found this here. Hope this helps.:smokin

Last edited:
I have listened to mine several times now, best $8 I ever spent......except for Mary Lou but that's for a different thread.........
$9 with free amazon prime shipping is a bargain and they seem to have more than one disc available if you load the basket, however Amazon will soon jack up the price when they see it selling so better hurry now.

If anyone still looking for Lee Ritenour's 6 String Theory Monster Superdisc (CD+DVD), you have a good chance to grab it here for just $8.99 new! The cheapest price I've ever seen on this superb set! But don't think for too long, it's only one copy available. And it seems that the seller can ship internationally.;)

PS. By the way, there is another option, slightly more expensive, but still reasonable price here (ASIN is different, but it's the same edition, as above).

WOW - thanks Vegas - Hoping Everyone gets turned on to this post :banana:

Snood already got one - so go get them guys!!!!!

Vegas Rox :banana:

If any of ya QQ long time regs from way over other side of planet can not get this on Amazon.........maybe just maybe we can work something out for cost and shipping - Maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd they are gone on Amazon :yikes

One of the better deals in awhile fo sho. These rarely came up on Ebay

Hope a lot of QQers got them

Yeah, that was a good find. :mad:@: It's a pity that such a great deals do not come across as often as we all QQ people would like.))

I'm happy for you, bro! It is one of coolest 5.1 mix of all SuperDisc series out there, believe me.:music
As for Anjulie set, you can try to get it from Monster Cable site here. But there is one trick, you can add it to cart only from this page, if you go straight to Anjulie product page, there is no "Add to cart" option available and it says "This product has been Discontinued"... As far as I know they can ship abroad but shipping cost is rediculesly high.:yikes May be somebody from this forum can help you to get it?
I saw this also on Amazon here, but this statement "A release date has not yet been set for this title" is confusing and I'm not sure if they have it in stock at all. But you can try.:)

PS. Also found this here. Hope this helps.:smokin

. I was able to finally order this one thanks to you and I've really enjoyed it this past weekend. I tried to get it earlier, thinking they were out. Other sites were to cost prohibitive or it was simply out of stock.

Bender

Thanks Vegas, I picked one up. Hadn't heard of it before but all reports here are making it sound good, so what the heck.

Sent from my Elephone_P3000S using Tapatalk

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd they are gone on Amazon :yikes

One of the better deals in awhile fo sho. These rarely came up on Ebay

Hope a lot of QQers got them

Looked like only one or two left when i ordered yesterday Hopefully ill see this in a month or so and UK Customs wont try and fleece me for every penny

Just to refresh your memory, here is the list of all Monster Music Super Disc releases so far:

1.3 Doors Down - Away From The Sun - Live From Houston, Texas ‎(DVD)
2.40 Years A Charlie Brown Christmas ‎(CD+DVD)
3.Ray Charles - Genius Loves Company (CD+DVD)
4.Peter Cincotti - Live In New (CD+DVD)
5.Vince Guaraldi Trio - A Charlie Brown Christmas (CD+DVD)
6.George Benson - Songs And Stories (CD+DVD)
7.George Benson & Al Jarreau - Givin' It Up (CD+DVD)
8.Anjulie - Anjulie (CD+DVD)
9.Lee Ritenour's 6 String Theory ‎(CD+DVD)
10.Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain (DVD)

Later I can make a pictures of all of them if someone is interested...

Back