wd live media hub

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadtrade

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Since 2002/2003
Not sure where the hell to put this, I thought I saw something about a new media server thread or folder. So Jon move it where it is supposed to go. I have had this WD LIVE media player for a while. I used it to flash pictures on a TV at the front of our store, worked great. Has a gig storage. I just discovered, I can create a multichannel flac and play it on this baby thru the receiver. It can access any pc thru the network. I recorded Mel Brown Big Foot Country Girl last night. Converted it to flac, turned on the wd and grabbed it from the computer. Plays in multichannel. It will also grab DTS and wav from the PC. I seem to have to put the flac files on the wd and play from that. So for 150 bucks you can use this as a media server for almost anything I imagine. wd hub 2.jpgwd hub.jpg

Does it have gapless playback? I had a WD TV Live Streaming Media Player and it didn't support gapless playing which, considering I listen to prog and classical, was a deal breaker for me.

Back