HiRez Poll BetterThanEzra - HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW? [DVD-A]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of BetterThanEzra - HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW?

• 6:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Surround, Poor Fidelity, Poor Content

• Total voters
Glad you're enjoying the disc. More to come soon. We're finally getting ready to announce a few new titles in the near term.

Best,

Rich LaBonte

Happy Holidays to you Richard! All of us here at the forum anxiously await the next title from Music Valet. We'll definitely support whatever you bring our way.

Hey Snood, sorry if this disc made you spend an inordinate amount on equipment. It is one of those addictions that's hard to stop. Glad you're enjoying the disc. More to come soon. We're finally getting ready to announce a few new titles in the near term.

Best,

Rich LaBonte

OMG OMG OMG Snood's Post made Mr Labonte respond to me me me me me :banana: WoooHooo - Suck it everybody lol (just kidding)

Gotta admit kinda koo for the guy responsible for this great Surround mix actually responds to posts about his stuff

To be honest the only 2 Discs that I will be giving a 10 so far are Pink Floyd's DSOTM SACD and Roxy Music Avalon SACD

Seriously Mr. Labonte, You have a mass of fervent addicted 5.1 fans here and are excited to back and buy anything 5.1 you put out there. We appreciate it very much

Thank you oh sooooooooooo much for all your efforts past, current and in the future. I will get over to the Music Valet site again and lay down my review also.

Oh yeah, You and Kevin G and the boys, do owe me big time lol

Thanks You for changing my world :51banana:

This beast just arrived and I listened to it.
Gave it a solid 9 (would be a 10 if it were a classic).
Very discrete well warm mixed surround experience.

(y)

Awesome - Glad ya liked it, Snood was sweating bullets :banana:

I gave this disc another listen over the weekend. I have not spun it since it arrived in the mail. Let's just say I skimmed through most of the tracks. Originally, I voted a 6, but after listening to it again, I should have voted a 3 or 4. This has to be one of the worst discs in my collection. No punch and totally lifeless. I had to dig out the compact disc version just to enjoy it again. (n)

I'm playing this tonight for the first time in a long time, and I had to vote a "10". Great mix, great content - I don't know how you can listen to this without sinking your head into the groove. Everything on here feels and sounds great!

Agreed with fredblue... Love this disc. Not sure why they poured so little bass sauce on it, though. That would be my only gripe. Giving it an 8, would be a 10 otherwise.

Better late than never. Very pleasantly surprised, shocked actually. I gave it a 9. I'm a big fan of the vocals in the center only practice.

What's all this talk about this being the only Music Valet 5.1 mix? Say it ain't so, Joe.

IMO the center vocal "drowned megaphone sound" from Stone Temple Pilots (STP) "Wet my Bed" from Core was influenced from Track 1 "Je ne m'en Souviens pas" of this disc since this disc came out a few years earlier than Core.

Better late than never. Very pleasantly surprised, shocked actually. I gave it a 9. I'm a big fan of the vocals in the center only practice.

What's all this talk about this being the only Music Valet 5.1 mix? Say it ain't so, Joe.

IMO the center vocal "drowned megaphone sound" from Stone Temple Pilots (STP) "Wet my Bed" from Core was influenced from Track 1 "Je ne m'en Souviens pas" of this disc since this disc came out a few years earlier than Core.

Core came out in 1992, Garden in 1998.
Core DVD-A came out in 2000. Garden DVD-A in 2014/2015.

Back