Sales on Multichannel SACDs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about this weekend. Just Elusive? I need to get a couple of Doors SACDs.

Yes, Elusive Disc has a 10% off Father's Day Sale until midnight on Monday 6/16/2014. "No codes to enter" they say!

Elusive Sale - 425.jpg
http://www.elusivedisc.com/DadDaySale6-14.asp

Found the code FATHERSDAY works on Acoustic Sounds and says: 10% Off All In-Stock Music. Offer expires Monday, June 16th at 11:59 p.m. CST

I've got a postcard for free shipping for Acoustic Sounds but probably will have to turn the house upside down to find it. May as well get started on it though.

(discount doesn't work on downloads)

Now they have a 12 % off sale. It's on now and I have been unable to determine when it ends.

Attachments

• sale1.jpg
    sale1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 108
  • sales3.jpg
    sales3.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 108
They and their competitors seems to be doing these sales more often.
I never buy from any of them at full price anymore

Now they have a 12 % off sale. It's on now and I have been unable to determine when it ends.

I was curious about how long this sale was going on...so I called them...tt a guy named Sam...talk about a laid back dude...I asked him how long the sale was...he said "it's on until the boss says it isn't"...I tried to get some information on a future release...but Sam would have none on that...he said he gets HIS information from the same website I was looking at...props to Sam...he knows how to nip customer inquiries in the bud..Sam did wish me a happy weekend...so it's all good from here on out...

I was curious about how long this sale was going on...so I called them...tt a guy named Sam...talk about a laid back dude...I asked him how long the sale was...he said "it's on until the boss says it isn't"...I tried to get some information on a future release...but Sam would have none on that...he said he gets HIS information from the same website I was looking at...props to Sam...he knows how to nip customer inquiries in the bud..Sam did wish me a happy weekend...so it's all good from here on out...

LOL! That's awesome......

12% off with code THANKS12

update: I noticed they jacked the shipping up to $4.41 from the $3.38 that was charged on my last ten or so orders. Also they switched from First Class mail to Media Mail.

So... this will be my final order with these guys.

Customer Appreciation Sale huh?

Last edited:
12% off with code THANKS12

update: I noticed they jacked the shipping up to $4.41 from the $3.38 that was charged on my last ten or so orders. Also they switched from First Class mail to Media Mail.

So... this will be my final order with these guys.

Customer Appreciation Sale huh?

Nice to be appreciated :)

$4.41 for shipping? Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Nice to be appreciated :)

$4.41 for shipping? Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

For media mail? The last two packages that were sent out to me by Media Mail never even arrived. I've sent them an e-mail about it so I should have a reply tomorrow.

When I shop at Elusive Disc, I always go for USPS Priority Mail. Even though they are in the midwest and I am in California, the order gets here in 2 days (most cases) and 3 days (worst case).
And the price is very reasonable.

Media Mail? No, I'm not that patient. :)

I got a reply from them, and they said because the Belafonte was a 2 disk set it was heavier so had to go media mail. We agreed to go with priority mail next time.

I got a reply from them, and they said because the Belafonte was a 2 disk set it was heavier so had to go media mail. We agreed to go with priority mail next time.

Definitely recommend Priority Mail. Low cost and pretty speedy. Hard to beat.

Back