Audition 3 - now for free, legally!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neil wilkes

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
See this page for serial numbers & downloads for the entire CS2 range, which includes Audition 3.
THis has happened because the old activation servers are now offline - so go grab a copy whilst you are still able.
It installs just fine to Windows 7 x64 as well (albeit in 32-bit mode).

I usd to use Audition back in a former life when I did music production (only as a hobby, I hasten to add.) - in fact I started using it back when it was Syntrillium Software's "Cool Edit" which then became "Cool Edit Pro" before being bought by Adobe. Dem Woz Da Days.... Great product.

I assume the sodding gert big 4Gb file is the optional loops pack and not required. Is that correct?

Yes. However, I'm grabbing everything anyway while the getting is good. :smokin

Oh, You DO want this VST Plug-in for AA at bottom right of web page link below to decode Quadraphonic with the scripts:

PhaseBug http://www.betabugsaudio.com/plugs.php

Q: the SQ/etc scripts for AA2 does works correctly in AA3 too?

Just installed AA3 with 3.01 patch on a Win7-32bit machine, no previous AA2 on that pc.
I do have on "Effect" a duplication of the menus - one in english, one in italian. Some other entries too.
Any hint on how to remove that crappy duplication? I've always used CEP and AA in english only and i don't want to bother with other languages.

Just installed AA3 with 3.01 patch on a Win7-32bit machine, no previous AA2 on that pc.
I do have on "Effect" a duplication of the menus - one in english, one in italian. Some other entries too.
Any hint on how to remove that crappy duplication? I've always used CEP and AA in english only and i don't want to bother with other languages.

I shall find out for you......

I use and love Audition 1.0 -- would I *lose* any functionality going to 3.0?

I don't remember what the differences are anymore, but I prefer AA 1.5 to 1.0. AA 1.5 is still my main audio editor today, even though I have AA 3.0 on my system for decoding scripts. The nice thing about AA 1.5 is I can monitor surround mixes using my meager SoundBlaster Live USB soundcard. AA 3.0 requires a soundcard that uses an ASIO driver for surround monitoring.

J. D.

I guess there's no DVD Authoring program on that Adobe list. I never did get one, but thanks a zillion Neil for the Audition 3 download. I needed that for sure! Would I be able to use Adobe Premiere 2.0 for basic 5.1 DVD 48K or 96/24 DTS / Dolby Digital authoring without needing to purchase a 5.1 plug-in?

One more related download:

Adobe Audition 3.0 and 3.0.1 Amplitude Statistics update
This update to Adobe® Audition® 3.0 and 3.0.1 addresses an issue related to the Amplitude Statistics feature in which the statistics window could show invalid results when attempting to get amplitude data for a selected region of audio.

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4358

See this page for serial numbers & downloads for the entire CS2 range, which includes Audition 3.
THis has happened because the old activation servers are now offline - so go grab a copy whilst you are still able.
It installs just fine to Windows 7 x64 as well (albeit in 32-bit mode).

Did I find this too late, or is did Adobe move the link, anyone know if this is still offered?

Did I find this too late, or is did Adobe move the link, anyone know if this is still offered?

The question is constantly asked on the Adobe forum. "How do I reload Audition?" (Yeah Yeah I believe you.)

Follow the link in posting 5 here.

If you haven't already done so, you will need to create an Adobe ID.

Don't forget to load the patch here.

I wish I could find a Reasonably priced 48K DTS Authoring Program. DVD-AUDIO seems to be getting less and less popular. At least at 48K the files are decent.

Back