Wondering How To Hook Up Quad System?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad to see the level of rudeness that is apparently acceptable here. Good grief! I expected better. I trust y'all had a good laugh at Varian's expense.

This are my turntables. I have four, as you can see.
How I have to connect them now for a good quad system?
Please help me. ;)

image.jpg
image.jpg

I have multiple personalities that coexist simultaneously at the same time together therefore 4 may not be enough...can you add more to that set up? They all prefer their own.

Sad to see the level of rudeness that is apparently acceptable here. Good grief! I expected better. I trust y'all had a good laugh at Varian's expense.

Read his post again and consider that he may have been a little rude, himself, naming all that equipment and expecting everybody to do the research as to how to connect it all. A little self-reliance is appreciated.

In fact, it almost reads like it's a gag.

Doug

Regards the "Panasonic CD-4 Quadraphonic Quadrophonic Quad Quadro SQ RM QS Matrix turntable" I get it....There are some strange formats out there... This obviously does it all - What the URL of the site so I can get one - or do you have to be on the waiting list????

CD-4:
IMG_1132.jpg

Quadraphonic:
IMG_1133.jpg

Quadrophonic:
IMG_1126.jpg

Quadro:
IMG_1135.jpg

SQ:
(See Quadraphonic)

QS:
IMG_1134.jpg

Sorry - I don't have any RM but thats just QS aint it...thats what the picture says eh?????

Last edited:
A little self-reliance is appreciated. In fact, it almost reads like it's a gag.

Self reliance is a lost art. The original post was right up there with going onto an automobile message board and saying "I just bought a such-and-such car! Can somebody tell me how to start and/or drive it?"

"If you don't have a basic knowledge of audio equipment, perhaps this isn't the hobby for you" is what I would have said to the OP. Besides, he rattled off an incredible list of non-sensical jibberish. How could anybody like that expect to be taken seriously? Email me back. :cool:

Back