• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pioneer SD 1100 2 & 4 Channel Scope For Sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr8track

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Since 2002/2003
Hey,
It's never too early to start your Christmas shopping! I finally got my Pioneer SD 1100 out of storage this weekend. After doing a bit of research I found that the last one sold on Ebay for over 1 grand. So, I'm going to go ahead and list it and see what happens. A lot of folks have expressed an interest since I first posted a message about it a few months back. I've PM'd those who made offers and also wanted to let everyone else on the forum know about the auction.
I'm including some pics and also a link to the auction. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271274781708

20130909_191727.jpg20130909_191827.jpg20130909_191809.jpg20130909_191914.jpg

Looks like a nice one. And yes, the eBay results are showing around $1k for sales of this scope. Quite a bit more than the Technics SH-3433 scopes are getting on eBay.

Yes, my quadraphonic hoarding instincts make it difficult to part with it, but...

A. I've never used it and it's been in storage for years.
B. I likely never would use it.
C. Even if I wanted to use it I don't really have room for it.
D. My wife will be far more impressed with the money I can get selling it than the pleasure I might get out of using it. :)

Plus, this way it can go to someone who will hopefully really use it and enjoy it. It's already got the first bid and a whole lot of watchers after only being up for less than 24 hours. So, we'll see where this goes.

Sounds like my Laserdisc player and collection. Hard to let go and yet it was time recently.

S'all Good. I found one in terrific shape earlier this Spring. Got it very reasonably.
It had been in storage for quite a while. Cleaned up nice.

Back