Best. Customers. Ever.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
How dare you say such things about me!

When I returned from Hospital the next day and subsequent 2 days I did a bit too much and it looks like I caused the leg to swell up with fluid. The quack first thought it was infected and back to hospital for me. I have been stuck in this hole ever since and if I am a good boy I go home in 2 days time. At one point they were talking about opening the thing up again and cleaning it out .....3 times over a week.

Anyway bored out of my brain, that's why I am complaining to you guys.

Attached is a photo of my leg on the day it was starting to swell. Great legs you must admit.

HView attachment 28972

Hi All

RustyandI rang today and as it turns out we need to be roped together to walk a straight line. Ron had his Left knee replaced a while ago, so between the two of us all should balance.

Going a bit loopy in here

Chucky

Chucky take it easy and glad you on the right track now...........but take it slowwwwwwwwwwww. Listen to some tunes :banana:

Really hoping for March

Hey ya... hows the knee doing? been there myself, two years ago, still not 100% ready cause, just liek you, didnt care for doctors order and dint do the recovery as I should, but well, im better than before anyways!

Hows the Y4 coming? previously you said march, but still no news on indiegogo page, ither backers have been mailing you?

cheers and good recovery!

Hi
So far I am 3 weeks post operation and am walking well without crutches, up and down stairs (our office is upstairs), I have around 120 degrees mobility of the joint and I can support additional weights on it with no pain. Still a bit stiff and slightly swollen but improving daily. I would have kept my bet with everone at the office that I was going to be back in 4 days.......if it was not for the fluid build up and the extra week of hospital, Still I was back at work after 10 days. I am no longer regarded as "superman" as superman does not leak.

I have not used any physiotherapist as I really do not think some 25 year old kid knows more than me on injury repair, some of them never had injuries themselves! Yes I am old and grumpy, but I really think when you have had the amount of injuries I have had you soon learn the art of fast recovery.

Remember also that against 3 doctor opinions who all recommended double full knee replacement I have opted for one at a time partial (inner ) knee replacement, it has the advantage of quicker recovery, lower risk, feels just like a normal knee again, no numbness. Either way the medical bastards will rob you blind though.

Really recommend any of my QQ brothers with wonky knees to keep this new "boutique" procedure in mind. Have attached a typical x ray of what this technique looks like.

Dunno what it has to do with surround but when I get both done its sorta like stereo.

Really sorry about the delay in the Y4 but we have redesigned it for the better, boards arrive next week and assembly will start......have faith it will happen.

Regards

Hoppy

Hey ya... hows the knee doing? been there myself, two years ago, still not 100% ready cause, just liek you, didnt care for doctors order and dint do the recovery as I should, but well, im better than before anyways!

Hows the Y4 coming? previously you said march, but still no news on indiegogo page, ither backers have been mailing you?

cheers and good recovery!

Attachments

• wcty2364.jpg
    wcty2364.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 315
I had some knee bother many years ago (I should have written decades, as I was still in my 30s!), so I asked a friend who was a Physio what could be the issue, I'll test it she said, nothing wrong with your knee she said, 3 days later I was still in worse pain from the Physio knee test!

So keep on Hopping Chucky!

PS: So Y4 is moving forward, what about the super pre-amp with HDMI/Involve/Surround decode etc. - I'm saving my pennies up for this :)

Hi
So far I am 3 weeks post operation and am walking well without crutches, up and down stairs (our office is upstairs), I have around 120 degrees mobility of the joint and I can support additional weights on it with no pain. Still a bit stiff and slightly swollen but improving daily. I would have kept my bet with everone at the office that I was going to be back in 4 days.......if it was not for the fluid build up and the extra week of hospital, Still I was back at work after 10 days. I am no longer regarded as "superman" as superman does not leak.

I have not used any physiotherapist as I really do not think some 25 year old kid knows more than me on injury repair, some of them never had injuries themselves! Yes I am old and grumpy, but I really think when you have had the amount of injuries I have had you soon learn the art of fast recovery.

Remember also that against 3 doctor opinions who all recommended double full knee replacement I have opted for one at a time partial (inner ) knee replacement, it has the advantage of quicker recovery, lower risk, feels just like a normal knee again, no numbness. Either way the medical bastards will rob you blind though.

Really recommend any of my QQ brothers with wonky knees to keep this new "boutique" procedure in mind. Have attached a typical x ray of what this technique looks like.

Dunno what it has to do with surround but when I get both done its sorta like stereo.

Really sorry about the delay in the Y4 but we have redesigned it for the better, boards arrive next week and assembly will start......have faith it will happen.

Regards

Hoppy

Hi

Dave (the Bitch- Overture) has completed the design of the new revised 2 speaker surround Y2 using electrostatic speakers and it is going to prototype now. He is currently doing a cheaper cone version unit.........NEXT THE PRE AMP!!!!!! Probably in say 1 month time , some work has already been done.

Regards

Chucky

I had some knee bother many years ago (I should have written decades, as I was still in my 30s!), so I asked a friend who was a Physio what could be the issue, I'll test it she said, nothing wrong with your knee she said, 3 days later I was still in worse pain from the Physio knee test!

So keep on Hopping Chucky!

PS: So Y4 is moving forward, what about the super pre-amp with HDMI/Involve/Surround decode etc. - I'm saving my pennies up for this :)

Hi

Dave (the Bitch- Overture) has completed the design of the new revised 2 speaker surround Y2 using electrostatic speakers and it is going to prototype now. He is currently doing a cheaper cone version unit.........NEXT THE PRE AMP!!!!!! Probably in say 1 month time , some work has already been done.

Regards

Chucky

Sounds as though you are back and able to kick the design team then!
Really looking forward to the Pre-amp.
Cheers,
Soundfield.

Happy B-Day Dave.

I don't see any speakers at your desk. Don't the tyrants there let you listen to music?

Happppppppppppy Birthday Overture :banana:

Waaaaaaay better than a monkey on your back :rolleyes:

Back