Best. Customers. Ever.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here is the frontal view

Attachments

• IMAG0407.jpg
    IMAG0407.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 524
Dear Fanatics

Its been a full year from the last Melbourne "Zombie Shuffle" and our beloved Dave "The bitch" Overture - the brains behind the Surround Master software had to top last years effort. He did it!

Here is a picture of Overture on the train heading into town for the shuffle as a Zombie "Captain Spaulding"- a murderous psychopathic clown from the "house of a 1000 corpses" movie http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0008176/

I have included a photo of the real character for comparison.

You have to admire the effort.

Regards

Chucky

Attachments

• Captain Spaulding Rob Zombie Character.jpg
    Captain Spaulding Rob Zombie Character.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 462
  • DSC_0511.jpg
    DSC_0511.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 455
Hi All

Could not resist this one (perhaps under the heading "best review ever"')

Got this sms review from a recent customer a few hours ago - I have sanitised it a bit!

Just (finally) plugged in system at my joint for 1st time. F!#k Nacas are good. F!#k Surround Master is good. F!#k I'm spoilt
2014/10/24 07:07:52pm

The "Nacas" refer to a set of Nakamichi Dragon electrostatics we designed and sold him a few years ago (no more left in the world I am sorry- got mine so I do not care!)

Gave me a real chuckle

Regards

Chucky

Hi all surround fanatics

Just to show you guys the internal pressure we are under to get our Y4 surround system ready for market, here is some internal correspondence today. I am continuously being asked when will it be ready, so I thought it would be nice to send our head of marketing and business a quick photo of our progress. It turns out we had it totally disassembled to do a few minor tweeks but it looked bad.

The attached photo is what I sent - with the comment: Y4 system progress. Looking good!

The SMS I gat back said: Hugely saleable to the DYI market
GET BACK TO WORK YOU IGNOMINIOUS MORON AND PASS THE SAME MESSAGE TO THE CRETIN BESIDE YOU. I NEEDA FINISHED SYSTEM

The cretin beside me was "Overture". You gotta love a harmonious, respectful, professional work environment!

Regards

Chucky

Attachments

• IMAG0199.jpg
    IMAG0199.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 463
Hi all surround fanatics

Just to show you guys the internal pressure we are under to get our Y4 surround system ready for market, here is some internal correspondence today. I am continuously being asked when will it be ready, so I thought it would be nice to send our head of marketing and business a quick photo of our progress. It turns out we had it totally disassembled to do a few minor tweeks but it looked bad.

The attached photo is what I sent - with the comment: Y4 system progress. Looking good!

The SMS I gat back said: Hugely saleable to the DYI market
GET BACK TO WORK YOU IGNOMINIOUS MORON AND PASS THE SAME MESSAGE TO THE CRETIN BESIDE YOU. I NEEDA FINISHED SYSTEM

The cretin beside me was "Overture". You gotta love a harmonious, respectful, professional work environment!

Regards

Chucky

Its amazing what they teach on MBA courses!

Actually the person doing that rant is a trained psychologist!

Anyway this is my 501 th post. I thought something magical would happen like finding out mono was the best surround format after all or being let in on all the secret knowledge hidden from the eyes of those with less than 500 post.

Oh well, suppose I will crawl back under my rock.......maybe at 1000 post the truth will be revealed.

Chucky

Its amazing what they teach on MBA courses!

Hey DuncanS

Was all the innermost secrets of the truth to surround shown to you when you cracked the 1000 posts?

Regards

Chucky

Hey DuncanS

Was all the innermost secrets of the truth to surround shown to you when you cracked the 1000 posts?

Regards

Chucky

Oh yes a Zen moment indeed, prior to post 1000 I wandered aimlessly in a fug of Dulby Digital like confusion trying to piece together the meaning of surround, then a crystal clear shard of sound struck out from LF moving slowly to Centre, then Right Front and onward through Right Rear to Left Rear then back to the fronts, and I realised then, in that instant, waxing lyrical, that I'd cleaned my ears out properly :51banana:

Dear All

Just continuing our series of photo's of "the great man" who did all the software of your Surround Masters.

This one is quite inspired......for an Alice in Wonderland event.

Regards

Chucky

Attachments

• Alice.jpg
    Alice.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 359
Hi All

We are starting at our factory a regular (every 2 weeks) barbecue so all our customers/ suppliers/ friends and enemies can get together and chat. We will be providing all the food and drinks.......so come on down.

I don't want to hear excuses like ....I am 10,000 klm away!

So come on down to our FAT FRIDAY!

first one Friday 5 February 2016
33 Malcolm Rd Braeside
Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
[email protected]

Regards

Chucky

What a wonderful idea!! I'm not big on barbie's (prefer Ken) and I am scared batshitless of flying.. but this kind of thing might just get me on a plane to come and meet you guys, it would be scrumdiddlyawesome to be able to say "thank you" for that SQ vinyl Surround Master-Piece you made - it's the bulldog's big old prize-breeding bollocks, I ADORE it.. thank you from the bottom of my nicotine and lard congested heart.

How's the 21st century CD-4 demogitator going?

Hi Fredblue

The demodulator is scheduled to start sometime mid to late this year, we have a monster list of jobs on at the moment but it will happen.

Regards

Chucky

What a wonderful idea!! I'm not big on barbie's (prefer Ken) and I am scared batshitless of flying.. but this kind of thing might just get me on a plane to come and meet you guys, it would be scrumdiddlyawesome to be able to say "thank you" for that SQ vinyl Surround Master-Piece you made - it's the bulldog's big old prize-breeding bollocks, I ADORE it.. thank you from the bottom of my nicotine and lard congested heart.

Hi Fredblue

The demodulator is scheduled to start sometime mid to late this year, we have a monster list of jobs on at the moment but it will happen.

For all those overseas who visit us we will pick you up personally at the airport! Flying is not scary....just boring!

Regards

Chucky

Dear All

As some of you will know our happy little sheltered workshop was somewhat derailed by the liquidation of the company we shared a building with, involving the mongrel liquidator locking us out and attempting to seize all our stock and equipment. After a lot of legal nasties and some - shall we say "interactive discussions" by our ever persuasive Max, we have now managed to get the vast majority of our stuff out. Pissed me off seeing our very expensive photocopiers and board room tables being auctioned off (stolen) but oh well the new factory is fully furnished!! And at 1/3 of the rental cost.

We have 80% moved in and the next big load will be on Tuesday. I will get you photos of our R+D office next week but allow for the fact that we are still setting up and unpacking. Overture (Dave) grabbed the biggest and brightest office and I scored a black hole, just shows the respect I get.

Below are some photos of our team we took for other purposes today, more team members next week if they stop hiding.

The old grey haired bastard is me,
Dave (Overture) Head of Electronics and software design
Chris -Mechanical engineer and product designer
John - Accounts, purchasing and keeps us paid
Max - Physicist, mechanical engineer and "gentle negotiator"

Our new happy home is
2 Shearson cres Mentone
Melbourne Victoria
Australia 3199

All is well

Regards

Chucky