DTS-CD's. What's your latest?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ISS - Azul Y Negro (5.1 DTS CD).

image.jpg

Anyone know of a good dts cd webste? And when I mean good I mean cheap or at least cheaper than 5point1.

These discs are getting so rare so it's hard to find a good supply.Boy I wish some specialty label would make these again-they must be cheaper to make than sacd or dvda!!

derek

Anyone know of a good dts cd webste? And when I mean good I mean cheap or at least cheaper than 5point1.

These discs are getting so rare so it's hard to find a good supply.Boy I wish some specialty label would make these again-they must be cheaper to make than sacd or dvda

derek

I've been able to buy the titles I want by just using amazon and ebay...the harder element is doing the research on each title..making sure I buy the one's with the higher sound quality..I've been helped by many on this forum:)

How is this DTS CD? This is one album of APP that I am not familiar with at all.
I haven't played it yet...but the comments I have seen are favorable...I'll let you know after playing it... I suggest you listen to it first and see if you like the content....that's what I did

[video=youtube;OxDFnQURBeA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxDFnQURBeA[/video]

Well got these in past couple of weeks:

Steve Miller-Fly Like an Eagle DTS(its a winner)
Lyle Lovett-Joshua Loves Ruth DTS(another winner), really like some of the amazing backing vocals on this, very enveloping
Edgar Winter-Jasmine Dreams DTS(interesting),some of the songs sound a bit dated to me,it is very discreet though and couple of songs have some neat keyboard playing from EW

So just got these 4 handed to me from a friend who has a summer place in USA and had these 4 titles waiting at summer place(friend goes on weekends), I really save on shipping doing it this way.
Will be checking these out this week in car listening time.

Attachments

• dts.jpg
    dts.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 208
Well got these in past couple of weeks:

Steve Miller-Fly Like an Eagle DTS(its a winner)
Lyle Lovett-Joshua Loves Ruth DTS(another winner), really like some of the amazing backing vocals on this, very enveloping
Edgar Winter-Jasmine Dreams DTS(interesting),some of the songs sound a bit dated to me,it is very discreet though and couple of songs have some neat keyboard playing from EW

So just got these 4 handed to me from a friend who has a summer place in USA and had these 4 titles waiting at summer place(friend goes on weekends), I really save on shipping doing it this way.
Will be checking these out this week in car listening time.

I like the Sting disc and I think you will too:music

I agree the "SAINT..."" track has a narrator voice that is very surround circling your head-great demo track!

I have the Cheryl Crow and she rocks as does the mix.

Got these two some months back, but they were my last dts cds purchased.Got to get a few more, Can anyone comment on the many PETE NAMLOOK

Back