DTS-CD's. What's your latest?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working from home, and the Shoeless Joe DTS CD came in the post. Its a really good American 'light' rock from the mid-90s (reminds me a bit like 'The Cats In the Cradle' acoustic-style from Ugly Kid Joe), nice mix, very good sound quality, and telling when it finished after just under 27 minutes I was wanting more tracks. So thanks for suggesting it Adam (fredblue), I'd recommend it too.

From the recommendation above I picked up the DTS Holst : Planets - Andre Previn, LSO used. The surround gives this very powerful music the full dimension it should have (and too rare on classical discs). Highly recommended. I have already found myself playing this a few times and it only arrived this week.

Working from home, and the Shoeless Joe DTS CD came in the post. Its a really good American 'light' rock from the mid-90s (reminds me a bit like 'The Cats In the Cradle' acoustic-style from Ugly Kid Joe), nice mix, very good sound quality, and telling when it finished after just under 27 minutes I was wanting more tracks. So thanks for suggesting it Adam (fredblue), I'd recommend it too.

You're welcome :) It is great isn't it! The only negative is its way too short!

From the recommendation above I picked up the DTS Holst : Planets - Andre Previn, LSO used. The surround gives this very powerful music the full dimension it should have (and too rare on classical discs). Highly recommended. I have already found myself playing this a few times and it only arrived this week.

Thrilled you're enjoying it, it is one of the most impressive surround mixes of Classical I've ever heard, it's subtle and dramatic in all the right places and just the most gorgeous set of performances.. I have quite a few Planets in surround but this trumps them all in every respect.

Thrilled you're enjoying it, it is one of the most impressive surround mixes of Classical I've ever heard, it's subtle and dramatic in all the right places and just the most gorgeous set of performances.. I have quite a few Planets in surround but this trumps them all in every respect.

...and only £127.01 on amazon.co.uk! :howl

I think the ebay sellers bookmark your threads, Fredblue. Every time you recommend a new surround disc, the price gets tripled. You're a market maker! :)

Classic Mozart - The LSO.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 208
Don Henley-The End Of The Innocence DTS(24 Bit 5.1)CD...they sure avoid putting anything to do with word CD on this disc cover..I will have to compare this to my DVD-V Inside Job concert(great concert btw) on the audio side....

Back