My quad/8-channel equipment setup

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disclord

900 Club - QQ All-Star
Plattsburg, MO (just outside Kansas City)
I took the pics with my iPad so they are not the greatest but here are pics of my stereo/quad/video equipment.

9b7156bc37fabe53202a0e882cb9f9bb_zps99f7cef8.jpg

i have 2 Runco Super LaserDisc players, and EAD TheaterVision and MSB LS-1 AC-3 Prototype plus a Philips CDV-488

here's another pic where you can see my quad gear:
40f49d80eb0941d221d0407c64ff0ff5_zpsc5f0d01d.jpg

on top of the switcher box on the Runco is a Desper Spatializer and DBX 128. Up on the cabinet behind the LaserDisc players is my Denon receiver, 2 Shure Acra-Vector decoders, an HTS-5000 and HTS-5300. Above that is my Fosgate Tate II 101A with the Surround Master sitting on the Fosgate and next to the SM is the Smart Circle Surround EX decoder that I'm using to create a center channel from the SM. Below all that is a Panasonic 3D BD player and a Toshiba HD-DVD player and a Sony SDP-EP9ES AC-3 decoder. On the Runco Runco LJR-II Super LaserDisc Player is a Crystal Vision comb filter and next to it is a B&K AC-3 demodulator. Below the THX Runco is a professional infinite window Time Base Corrector that I got from a local TV station for $50 bucks.

as you can see, I'm running out of room and using microwave and printer stands to hold everything. The Runco's weigh 50 pounds each and the Theater Vision is about 60 pounds - the MSB LS-1 prototype weighs about 45 pounds, so I'm gonna have to find some new, strong shelves.

Back