DVD-V 5.1 Albums - What's Your Latest? NO Video DVD-V, DVD-A, Blu-Ray-A or SACD's

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pink Floyd's 'The Division Bell' on DVD-V

10362356_10152902980710499_7190179069465544617_n.jpg

By now - bet ya got the right one.........let us know :banana: Good Luck Rang

Nope...not the corrected disc :mad:

Back to the store I go.

Will have to resort to on-line and hope for the best, probably Amazon, they'll be the safest in the event of (another) return.
Would prefer ImportsCDs due to price but fear the return process with them

Nope...not the corrected disc :mad:

Back to the store I go.

Will have to resort to on-line and hope for the best, probably Amazon, they'll be the safest in the event of (another) return.
Would prefer ImportsCDs due to price but fear the return process with them

Ahhhhh that sux - Yeah Amazon is the easiest to return as long as you do not buy from an independent seller on there. Looks like it might be like 10 bux more tho

Ahhhhh that sux - Yeah Amazon is the easiest to return as long as you do not buy from an independent seller on there. Looks like it might be like 10 bux more tho

And the retailer gave me grief when I tried to return it despite them saying it wpuldn't be problem if I got the bad disc.
Wanted to know if I had heard the glitches, I said no, the DVD without the underline was all I needed to see.
So they wanted to play the disc to find the problem. Tried to explain it was only the 5.1 section that was an issue and is your system set up to play MC?
Of course it wasn't LOL.
Gave up and brought it home, will go back when the original sales person is there

And the retailer gave me grief when I tried to return it despite them saying it wpuldn't be problem if I got the bad disc.
Wanted to know if I had heard the glitches, I said no, the DVD without the underline was all I needed to see.
So they wanted to play the disc to find the problem. Tried to explain it was only the 5.1 section that was an issue and is your system set up to play MC?
Of course it wasn't LOL.
Gave up and brought it home, will go back when the original sales person is there

What store is this? And tell them yes you listened to it when you go back....call up ask for the salesperson then go down there if they are there.

You can always contest the charge if you paid with a credit card.

Latest DVD is Djabe- The Sipi Concert with Steve Hackett in glorious DD 5.1. Thanks Ken for discovering this stuff for us, all the music is great with multiple influences, and I love Steve Hackett's guitar playing, what more can you ask for? Perhaps a Hungarian-English dictionary but I'm quibbling. A packed disc and great value. John

Jane Monheit's The Season (not sure if this is the right forum....it's a stereo only Dualdisc) and taking another shot at Thick as a Brick.
The local retailer eventually took my dud copy back, so this time I'm trying Amazon, it should be here next week

Jane Monheit's The Season (not sure if this is the right forum....it's a stereo only Dualdisc) and taking another shot at Thick as a Brick.
The local retailer eventually took my dud copy back, so this time I'm trying Amazon, it should be here next week

Picked up my copy of TAAB from the shipping depot today.
Third time lucky....it's got the corrected DVD :banana:

I could tell when I saw the sticker on the back with the updated SKU number over the old number, and the "line" is there.

Back