DVD-V 5.1 Albums - What's Your Latest? NO Video DVD-V, DVD-A, Blu-Ray-A or SACD's

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tdb20_dvd.jpg

Just arrived today. My first run through now in DTS 5.1 and it sounds wonderful!

Picked up my copy of TAAB from the shipping depot today.
Third time lucky....it's got the corrected DVD :banana:

I could tell when I saw the sticker on the back with the updated SKU number over the old number, and the "line" is there.

sweet! i lost track when i ordered taab....think it took 4 tries...on 3rd i decided to listen to it to see what the fuss was about. well..the corrected disc is waaaaaaay better in terms of brightness. couldn't even finish listening to the uncorrected disc it was so bad....

Picked up my copy of TAAB from the shipping depot today.
Third time lucky....it's got the corrected DVD :banana:

I could tell when I saw the sticker on the back with the updated SKU number over the old number, and the "line" is there.

sweet! i lost track when i ordered taab....think it took 4 tries...on 3rd i decided to listen to it to see what the fuss was about. well..the corrected disc is waaaaaaay better in terms of brightness. couldn't even finish listening to the uncorrected disc it was so bad....

Where were you guys able to get the corrected version? TIA

I'm gonna start making fake surround discs and sell them on Amazon because I reckon Fredblue will buy just about anything! ;)

Coming soon from Steelydave records:

Benedictine Monks Farting In Surround
Steely Dave's Sexy Surround Sax, including the hit songs 'Aural Sax', 'Unprotected Sax', 'Five Way Sax', and 'Sax With A Minor'
Explaining To My Mom How To Reset The Router (2 Discs)
The Fabulous Keyboard Sound Of That 10 Year Old Kid Who Just Figured Out How To Sample A Burp

..and more!

I figure that should net me a couple of hundred pounds at least from his Royal Fredness at least.. ;)

I'm gonna start making fake surround discs and sell them on Amazon because I reckon Fredblue will buy just about anything! ;)

Coming soon from Steelydave records:

Benedictine Monks Farting In Surround
Steely Dave's Sexy Surround Sax, including the hit songs 'Aural Sax', 'Unprotected Sax', 'Five Way Sax', and 'Sax With A Minor'
Explaining To My Mom How To Reset The Router (2 Discs)
The Fabulous Keyboard Sound Of That 10 Year Old Kid Who Just Figured Out How To Sample A Burp

..and more!

I figure that should net me a couple of hundred pounds at least from his Royal Fredness at least.. ;)

I would pay for some upmixes! Done from the best sources.

Yesss!!! Totally agree here!

I saw this direct live concert night when it was shown on german tv way back then in my youth. Here's a link to Rockpalast archive for all the nights of the first leg.

You cannot imagine how popular this show was of all young music enthusiasts. Usually you met with your friends to party and watch the show. We here in Germany had until the nineties something called "Sendeschluss" (end of programm), that means the program usually ended at around 1am in the night. You got the national anthem, and the next thing you got to see on your tube was either a test picture, or "snowstorm" when they cut off the station. Rockpalast was one of the few events you were able to watch all the night. (The show usually started at 10pm, and went until 5pm or 6pm in the morning. I remember The Who / The Grateful Dead went very long because the Dead alone were playing for more than 4 hours. Now when you looked out of the window at, let's say 4pm, you noticed many many windows of the buildings still having lights on, and you knew they all were watching Rockpalast!

Rockpalast was part of my youth, an important one, because I got many bands to watch I didn't know existed. My friend was exited about this Geils show, and emediately bought "Blow your Face Out" the next week, which I borrowed from him to tape it on cassette.

-Kristian

Morton Subotnick Volume 3: Electronic Works.

morton subtonick.JPG

I only recently found out that there was a Volume 3.

Back