Steven Wilson "Ask Steven Wilson" a question (2013) - RULES PLEASE READ

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Steven Wilson has again volunteered (on his own! :) ) to answer surround and music related questions for our members, as he did last year, for a limited time.

Once again, members can create a thread in this forum in the form of a question, then elaborate in their post. Please read through last years questions (1-18) again to avoid repeating the same thoughts.

Once we have a solid group of questions, I will submit them to Steven and he will respond when he has the time.

PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST YOUR QUESTION. THERE IS NO RUSH.

Keep the questions civil and on topic. Listen to the new discs coming out and formulate questions on these new releases, old releases, mixing decisions, or whatever. Avoid asking questions along the lines of "What's coming out?", "What are you working on next?", "Are you coming to Iowa?", and stuff you know he can not or will not answer.

This is a unique opportunity to directly interface with Steven and questions deserving deletion will be deleted. This again is made possible by Steven's enthusiasm for surround, and Neil Wilkes and his love for multichannel music.

One more thing, once a question is posted as a thread, discussion of that question between members within the thread is fine, but only the question itself will be submitted to Steven. There is no guarantee that Steven will read the thread itself or the replies in the thread. If the original author of the question decides to modify it BEFORE this section is closed (when the questions are submitted), please be sure to note that in a response (or PM me) and I will be sure to take the modified question as opposed to the original. DO NOT START A NEW THREAD (with the modified question)

Do we need a thread per question? YES
And should we title it like: Question to Mr. Wilson?

Follow the format of the previous 18 questions

I would also like to add my thanks to Jon as well for providing us with this little corner of the WWW to hang out in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back