What's the Latest Stereo (or Mono) SACD in Your Collection?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my first ever AF Stereo SACD...

Styx
Pieces of Eight... this was one of the first LPs I ever bought , and I still have it in VG+ condition with hype sticker and everything!
(BRIAN MADE ME BUY IT!!!! ;) )

R-10894076-1506676958-2367.jpeg.jpg

The Rolling Stones: Their Satanic Majesties Request: Japanese Mono/Stereo SACD.

Wow, the packaging is amazing. The attention to detail: Spectacular. Already had the Abkco Stereo SACD but this is the REAL deal. Bought it from ImportCD with their 10% off sale price [$58.31] and it came in a very secure box.

LOVE the 7" packaging with the original London Sleeves. Great Lenticular cover although marpow is correct: the Beatles are missing. Not quite as stunning as the original Lenticular covered LP.

LOVE the sound [stereo]! Mastered by Bob Ludwig @ Gateway Mastering; DSD Authoring: Gus Skinas {Super Audio Center].

Woo Hoo! Finally received my copy of Scorpions - Best Of Scorpions on SACD (Audio Fidelity #1354)

Oh hell yeah. If you didn't have an older vinyl and or CD of this, you may not appreciate this as much as I do right now. This SACD is a very nice improvement over any version I've owned and or heard.

First couple songs, I didn't think I noticed a difference. But starting with Backstage Queen and then on, I noticed a dramatic improvement and honestly I am hearing things I've certainly never heard. They were always there, only they were buried in the murkiness. Now, each sound and instrument has a bit more space to breath.

I am so pleased with this. Scorps are a top 5 band for me and to have them on SACD is just great. Especially, this title as it is the Uli Roth era where they were much more raw and to some degree....psychedelic a bit with his Hendrix influenced guitar style.

This is just killer. I just got some serious goose bumps listening to Hell Cat and the wonderful, She's A Woman - She's A Man. wow!!

Woo Hoo! Finally received my copy of Scorpions - Best Of Scorpions on SACD (Audio Fidelity #1354)

Oh hell yeah. If you didn't have an older vinyl and or CD of this, you may not appreciate this as much as I do right now. This SACD is a very nice improvement over any version I've owned and or heard.

First couple songs, I didn't think I noticed a difference. But starting with Backstage Queen and then on, I noticed a dramatic improvement and honestly I am hearing things I've certainly never heard. They were always there, only they were buried in the murkiness. Now, each sound and instrument has a bit more space to breath.

I am so pleased with this. Scorps are a top 5 band for me and to have them on SACD is just great. Especially, this title as it is the Uli Roth era where they were much more raw and to some degree....psychedelic a bit with his Hendrix influenced guitar style.

This is just killer. I just got some serious goose bumps listening to Hell Cat and the wonderful, She's A Woman - She's A Man. wow!!

OMG.... The Sails Of Charon........whoa....older Scorps just do not get any better than this monumental jam...this single song is worth the whole price of the SACD.

Just finished my first listen to the Elvis 24 Karat Hits SACD from Analogue Productions and it is superb...of course it's dated...but the vocals are just outstanding..and that's what you want for this collection of 24 songs..it's been a LONG time since I have heard these songs...and I've never heard them sound so good...and these ARE the songs you want to hear from Elvis...I love the cover...with the RCA Victor Dog and the "Stereo-Orthophonic" High Fidelity Recording across the cover...If you like Elvis...strongly recommended(y)

I've gone on a crazy spending spree and a jazz kick. I bought MOFI's versions of the Miles Davis albums Milestones, Nefertiti, E.S.P., My Funny Valentine, and Miles in the Sky. Also picked up Weezer's Blue Album. Need to complete the set but don't want the wife killing me just yet.

I've gone on a crazy spending spree and a jazz kick. I bought MOFI's versions of the Miles Davis albums Milestones, Nefertiti, E.S.P., My Funny Valentine, and Miles in the Sky. Also picked up Weezer's Blue Album. Need to complete the set but don't want the wife killing me just yet.
Good job, Miles Davis, the artist that keeps on giving. I have all of his and I think my favorite is Jack Johnson, MOFI stereo hybrid SACD.

Just received the new Todd Rundgren - A Wizard A True Star - looking forward to Something Anything

But would love to See my Fave if not one of Snood all time faves .......Snood get shit for this all the time.........Hermit of Mink Hollow - Damn that is one fine freaking album!!! :smokin:banana:

Good job, Miles Davis, the artist that keeps on giving. I have all of his and I think my favorite is Jack Johnson, MOFI stereo hybrid SACD.

I'll be honest. Miles in the Sky is the first one I've listened to where the MOFI sound really blew me away. The rest have been great but this one has a lot more punch than the rest. I went ahead and got Kind of Blue and Sketches of Spain. It's either buy them this way or on vinyl and the SACDs are a lot cheaper.

Just received the new Todd Rundgren - A Wizard A True Star - looking forward to Something Anything

But would love to See my Fave if not one of Snood all time faves .......Snood get shit for this all the time.........Hermit of Mink Hollow - Damn that is one fine freaking album!!! :smokin:banana:

Hey Snood, how does it sound? I'm still waiting on my copy......

:howl

Back