What's the Latest Stereo (or Mono) SACD in Your Collection?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmoura

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
This thread is intended to highlight the latest Stereo (or Mono) Super Audio CD (SACD) disc that has been added to your collection.
Let's see what's been arriving at QQ members homes lately in these categories.

The latest Stereo SACD arrival here from Amazon.Com is the self-titled album by America on Audio Fidelity. Remastered by Steve Hoffman.

America SACD - 300.jpg
America - America (Audio Fidelity AFZ 167)

Arrived yesterday:
Peter, Paul and Mary - Peter, Paul and Mary
Heart - Magazine

Nice. Let us know your thoughts on the sonic results!

Most of the web sites are showing these as being in stock in early March. So we should hear more reviews then.

I have the stereo SACD of America on Audio Fidlelity on the way to me and am looking forward to it. I love their early songs and have not heard them in years. How I missed getting the DVDA release of their second album I don't know but it will cost me dearly to find a copy now.

The long-awaited Hybrid Stereo SACD by Peter, Paul & Mary on Audio Fidelity.

Peter Paul and Mary - 275w.jpg
Peter, Paul & Mary - Peter, Paul & Mary (Hybrid Stereo SACD, Audio Fidelity AFZ 161)

I already had Takin' It To The Streets (or TiTTS!) on SACD.. Stampede is next on my shopping list :)

Stampede on Hybrid Stereo SACD from Mobile Fidelity is a good one. And I see that they have the Santana and Santana Abraxas albums coming to Stereo SACD as well.
Get those credit cards ready.... :)

I'll be in line for Santana (I). It will be my 9th copy. I hadn't heard of them and walked into Korvettes right after Woodstock. They played it, I bought it, and have been a fan ever since. Have heard/seen them live many times.

...And I see that they have the Santana and Santana Abraxas albums coming to Stereo SACD as well.
Get those credit cards ready.... :)

I'll be in line for Santana (I). It will be my 9th copy. I hadn't heard of them and walked into Korvettes right after Woodstock. They played it, I bought it, and have been a fan ever since. Have heard/seen them live many times.

I'm curious on how the Mobile Fidelity SACD Santanas will sound. Planning to score both.

I saw Santana Live at a Monster Cable party at CES a few years back. Great !
And then there was that time they played "Smooth" inside a huge laptop stage at a Microsoft Windows intro in San Francisco..... :)

Back