What's the Latest Stereo (or Mono) SACD in Your Collection?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 148
I would have loved to sell you mine. I've been advertising it on Amazon for at least 6 mos. now, at prices as low as $30. Still no buyer. Of course I didn't set it up for international sales since I always get shafted on the shipping costs when I do that.

I would have loved to sell you mine. I've been advertising it on Amazon for at least 6 mos. now, at prices as low as $30. Still no buyer. Of course I didn't set it up for international sales since I always get shafted on the shipping costs when I do that.

You can PM me any stuff you've got for sale? I won't shaft you for shipping for shure! (that's hard to say after a couple of beers!) :D

Camel's "Moonmadness" on SHM-SACD from Japan, fantastic packaging. A mini-album, with the crinkly embossing that the original LP has, and also in a nice white box. Sadly only in 2.0, if only it was in 5.1!

I've never heard Camel. What is that music the most similar to?

A reviewer on Amazon says of "Moonmadness"..

"What would you get if you took the melodic and space like vocals of PINK FLOYD
and added the flow of GENESIS songs from say Trick of the Tail
added the progressive feel of YES
and the Jazzy feel of CARAVAN?
This Camel Album, MOONMADNESS."

You can PM me any stuff you've got for sale? I won't shaft you for shipping for shure! (that's hard to say after a couple of beers!) :D

You can PM on any SHM SACDs you're looking for. I've got a few too many.

And HFPAs too.

You can PM on any SHM SACDs you're looking for. I've got a few too many.

And HFPAs too.

Who's Next? What's Going On? (both good questions! both good discs!) Do you have either of those on SHM SACD?

HFPA I'm not so fussed about at the mo., I've got enough sub par ones already!

Hey, Adam, I do have Who's Next on Japan SHM-SACD, which I'd be willing to part with. PM me.

'Oo..! :yikes

'Ow can you bear to part with it?

I know you loooove The 'Oo..!!

I also know you prefer the W.G Polydor CD to other CDs (which I love too in a warm and fuzzy faded up intro to certain songs kinda way! its certainly very different-sounding to every other CD version I've heard, including the MCA mastered by the Hoffmeister)..

(Ps. Does yours come with an Obi-Wonky-No-bi? :p)

I've never heard Camel. What is that music the most similar to?

Andy Latimer plays guitar like David Gilmour, plus the flute! The Camel album most people have heard of is "The Snow Goose". They're very melodic mid-70s British Prog Rock, with very good musicianship as well.

Back