What's the Latest Stereo (or Mono) SACD in Your Collection?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rush - Presto (1989) [Audio Fidelity 2014]

002e0ea5.jpg

The first 4 SACD releases from Seiko Matsuda, easily one of the biggest (if not the biggest) J-pop star of the 80s. These titles were original released on Japan CBS/Sony back in the 80s and given Seiko Matsuda's stature (she can still fill arenas in Japan on her own), it is weird that Japan Sony Music choose not to release these titles on its own. Instead, from what I can tell, these 4 SACD titles are only available through the website of Japanese audiophile magazine, "Stereo Sound". An additional 2 more SACD titles from Seiko Matsuda have been announced to be released in late November....

15403243486_2919a6be18_n.jpg
15512270572_e9766ccaa9_n.jpg

15535451188_c707d9028e_n.jpg
15534999679_982d7f0f1d_n.jpg

Groove Note Records, the home of singer Jacintha adds another singer from Singapore to their roster with the debut of Vanessa Fernandez and her new Hybrid Stereo SACD "Use Me".
An excellent album of R&B classics from an unexpected label and singer. Produced by Groove Note owner Ying Tan and recording engineer Michael C. Ross.

Use Me - Vanessa Fernandez - 400w.jpg
Use Me - Vanessa Fernandez (Hybrid Stereo SACD, Groove Note Records GRV-1050-3)
http://www.elusivedisc.com/Vanessa-Fernandez-Use-Me-SACD/productinfo/GRVSA1050/

Groove Note Records, the home of singer Jacintha adds another singer from Singapore to their roster with the debut of Vanessa Fernandez and her new Hybrid Stereo SACD "Use Me".
An excellent album of R&B classics from an unexpected label and singer. Produced by Groove Note owner Ying Tan and recording engineer Michael C. Ross.

View attachment 16457
Use Me - Vanessa Fernandez (Hybrid Stereo SACD, Groove Note Records GRV-1050-3)
http://www.elusivedisc.com/Vanessa-Fernandez-Use-Me-SACD/productinfo/GRVSA1050/

Better price HERE

Are these in jewel cases? If so, I want pictures.

These weren't SHM-SACD's..bought used copies..one on amazon and one on Ebay...when I buy a SHM I put that information in my post..the ones you are talking about are the re-issues and they haven't been released yet...couple more days before they can be shipped...I decided against the SHMs because they are using the same master...in cases like that I'm just going to stick with the conventional disc...IMO there isn't enough of a difference in those cases to justify the price...

Back