Yes - The Yes Album in 5.1 Surround DVD-A/BluRay in 2014

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered mine from Burning Shed: $25.00 for the DVD-A, $29.00 for the BD, including shipping. IIRC I received CTTE from BS well before others here in the U.S.

I lived in Hollywood for a while so I did like PK did. Total charge from Burning Shed for the BluRay: Total Cost: $28.90 USD If the price drops elsewhere, I will buy more copies as Christmas Stocking Stuffers! HoHoHo.

I ordered one of each from Burning Shed. I prefer to support their website, and I want one of each for scanning to the forum. For under $30 bucks it's worth it, and they'll get here really quickly.

I ordered one of each from Burning Shed. I prefer to support their website, and I want one of each for scanning to the forum. For under $30 bucks it's worth it, and they'll get here really quickly.

I rushed into it. I cancelled my order at Amazon and I'm going to order from Burning Shed tonight!

Yes, I like directly supporting Burning Shed too...More importantly for me though is the overwhelming anticipation of an arrival from all the way across the pond. I'm getting it right from the source, from the UK! (I think. If not don't burst my bubble :eek: ) Oh and the packaging with the distinctive BS logo, the customs stamp declaring it to be a CD, or non-lethal, or whatever the heck it says. Pure joy :sun In comparison an Amazon delivery is well, bland at best. It's like getting a Xmas present in a paper bag. You'll like what's inside but the wrapping just kinda lessens the whole experience. (y)

Southern California, originally

Cool man, I lived in Southern & Northern CA for over 20 years, I worked in the field so I went everywhere. CA is one big State.(y)

Its way too expensive there though. Home prices are crazy. My current home would literally cost 5X the price if it was within 50 miles of LA, San Jose or S.F.

I got to play an impromptu piano duet with Keith Emerson in Hollywood, so I am kinda partial to that place.

Cool man, I lived in Southern & Northern CA for over 20 years, I worked in the field so I went everywhere. CA is one big State.(y)

Its way too expensive there though. Home prices are crazy. My current home would literally cost 5X the price if it was within 50 miles of LA, San Jose or S.F.

I got to play an impromptu piano duet with Keith Emerson in Hollywood, so I am kinda partial to that place.

Emerson, Whoa! Give us the rest of the story :banana:

I'm not too sure if I care if I save $3 on the price of this but maybe I'd like to support someone who will give me good service and maybe our support will allow them to survive the world of iTunes and MP3s? I've had good service from suppliers that I will continue to use. Maybe for me it's because I don't expect to ever find these things in a record shop that I'm pretty happy to get them wherever I can for a reasonable price. Whatever, I'm looking forward to it

I have seen post costs to
Australia up to $25 and up for a CD
And others $8 to $12
And why do some sellers say will not post
to Australia What have we done?

I have seen post costs to
Australia up to $25 and up for a CD
And others $8 to $12
And why do some sellers say will not post
to Australia What have we done?

We are one of the most expensive postage destinations on Earth it seems.

Nice to see you here mate.

Adrian

yes for low volume orders on new items I usually find amazon to be ok postage wise...and yes I've seen $25 on ebay for dvd postage on one item, but it's the high cost of USA postal rates not the sellers fault..best to have bigger orders

Problem for me in Australia is the high postage costs from Burning Shed.

Agreed. I'm in Australia too but I've not heard of anyone out here who bought the TAAB glitched disc from them who had any trouble getting the replacement disc. I bought mine from JB HiFi in Hornsby and still haven't managed a replacement. I have bought items from them in the past. I buy my King Crimson discs from WowHD and lots of stuff from Amazon. They seem to provide the best service for me personally

Agreed. I'm in Australia too but I've not heard of anyone out here who bought the TAAB glitched disc from them who had any trouble getting the replacement disc. I bought mine from JB HiFi in Hornsby and still haven't managed a replacement. I have bought items from them in the past. I buy my King Crimson discs from WowHD and lots of stuff from Amazon. They seem to provide the best service for me personally

JB HiFi gave the the same problem with my faulty disc. Don't use JB for any online shopping, worst service ever.
I ended up having a huge argument with them and finally got a refund after 6 months of crap.

Back