Djabe: Witchi Tai To 2014 edition - DVD (Audio/Video)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In addition: Djabe - Live In Blue, due September 2014. A surround blu-ray album of a real surround concert!

Sounds like an interesting band, a different type of music to listen to, so I've just ordered the Take On DVD-A via Steve Hacketts website, only £10 + £2.79 P&P

Sounds like an interesting band, a different type of music to listen to, so I've just ordered the Take On DVD-A via Steve Hacketts website, only £10 + £2.79 P&P
I tried that previously (from the US), did not get a response. Hope you have better luck than I did.

vinylguy4

The exchange rate is very favourable right now, I am going to try and order their DVD Audio discs in the next few days.

So I'm in the process of playing catch up, having never heard of these Djabe 5.1's before.. am I right in thinking there's:

Sheafs Are Dancing (DVD-A),
Take On (DVD-A),
Slices Of Life (DVD-V),
Witchi Tai To (DVD-A/V).. ??

I bought Take-on a while back, and a new one appearing as a DVD-A "Forward" with Steve Hackett guesting, see http://www.djabe.com/

Looking at their website discography,

Witchi Tai To 2014 edition (2014 - DVD Audio-Video)
Down And Up (2013 - DVD Audio-Video)
Update 5.1 (2012 - 2DVD) DTS
Take on DVD Audio(2008 - DVD Audio)

Down and Up (DVD-A)

EDIT: As DuncanS said.

Last edited:
For those that own the Djabe discs : how are they packaged?
DVD-A jewel boxes or digipak?
According to the website the 2 disc version of Update 5.1 is a digipak but I 'm hoping the rest are jewel box

Back