New Blow by Blow Multichannel SACD in Japan

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologies for reviving such an old thread. I'm confused as there appears to be many versions of BXB floating around. I just ordered one from Amazon.ca. It's a Japanese version but now I'm wondering if this is possibly the stereo only SACD. Below is the link, can anyone confirm which version this is:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00005HJSI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

817B1kMw8fL._SL1015_.jpg

I think the one in my last link is the one you want but someone will jump in that knows for sure (I hope). Heeeelp :couch

So if the one I ordered is the stereo SACD it must be an older Japanese reissue. Wondering if anyone has this version. I may not mind that it's stereo only as long it's decent audio quality. Lesson learned.

I just received Blow By Blow from CDJapan today and the cover indicates it's a hybrid SACD with both stereo and 5.1, so I imagine yours is stereo only. The 5.1 on this sounds incredible, just incredible!

Back