Multichannel SACDs On Sale at ImportCDs-CA eBay Store !

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmoura

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
Recently I highlighted a great deal on the Tania Maria Hybrid Multichannel SACD on eBay being offered by ImportCDs-CA.
QQ Member The Rang dug a bit deeper and scored not only the Tania Maria Multichannel SACD but also Surround SACDs by Maynard Ferguson and Pete Escovedo on Concord Jazz.

I took a look at the ImportCDs-CA eBay storefront and there are some great deals here as "Buy It Now" (no auction) for Multichannel SACD fans at http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_armrs=1&_ssn=importcds-ca&_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=SACD

Some of the Multichannel SACDs on sale include:
  • The Nightfly - Donald Fagen ($30.98)
  • Hotel California - Eagles ($30.91)
  • Chicago V - Chicago ($29.97)
  • What's New - Linda Ronstadt ($25.69)
  • Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - 2 SACD Set - Elton John ($18.92)
  • Gaucho - Steely Dan ($13.12)
  • The Look of Love - Diana Krall ($11.86)
  • Slowhand - Eric Clapton ($11.52)
  • Madman Across The Water - Elton John ($11.50)
  • Honky Chateau - Elton John ($11.39)
  • Jazzin' Surround - Heads Up Jazz Sampler ($10.94)
  • Some Skunk Funk - Brecker Brothers with WDR Big Band ($10.60)
  • Concord Jazz Sampler Vol. 2 ($7.03)
  • One More Trip to Birdland - Maynard Ferguson & Big Bop Nouveau ($5.89)

And the list goes on.....

So, if you're looking to fill out your collection of Multichannel Super Audio CDs, I'd strongly encourage you to drop by and check this out.
Some great deals here! (In addition to that Maynard Ferguson Multichannel SACD for under $10 that I recommend highly!)

Maynard Ferguson SACD - 300.jpg
One More Trip to Birdland - Maynard Ferguson & Big Bop Nouveau (Hybrid Multichannel SACD, Concord Jazz SACD-1021-6)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ferguson-Ma...301114255302?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item461bcee7c6

That listing is for the 1996 CD. Confirmed by the UPC and description. Not sure why they used the SACD picture

Hmm, better send the seller an eBay message and check on that. Seems pretty misleading if the SACD is shown and the CD is being actually sold.

I already sent him a message. Please let me know if you hear anything. I always check the UPC before purchasing. I was ready to buy this one...such a great deal.

Did you check with The Rang here on QQ? He ordered the Maynard Ferguson and the Pete Escovedo discs from this seller and first posted news of the SACD sale.

The seller ended the listing. He had sold 2 copies and one copy was available. The listing was ended with 2 copies sold. Elroy, you might want to send him a message to confirm the title before it ships. I hope you got lucky!

Well I found a used like new copy at Amazon for $20. These titles get scarcer by the day and you prompted me to track down a copy. Thanks bmoura!

Excellent! It's definitely a Surround Sound SACD to grab when you find a copy out there.

And while you're shopping, don't forget to check out the Jerry Goldsmith and Tania Maria Surround SACDs. Also great deals !
https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...rry-Goldsmith-Multichannel-SACD-for-Under-10-!
https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/showthread.php?18856-Tania-Maria-Multichannel-SACD-for-9-99

Here is the response to my query.
Sorry, we only have the information listed by eBay and we have no way to look at product.
Kind Regards
In other words, they don't have the product. I wonder if this company is related to importcds.com. I've had good luck with them.

I just got a refund for a disc I bought that was shown as a deluxe edition two disc set but didnt get anything near that. It took over 2 months to get my money back. This seller was very shady with addressing it and I had to speak to ebay several times to finally get it closed and get my money. This was not a pleasant transaction. Buy with caution.

Did you check with The Rang here on QQ? He ordered the Maynard Ferguson and the Pete Escovedo discs from this seller and first posted news of the SACD sale.

I ordered the Tania Maria and Pete Escovedo from a seller in Hong Kong, for $10 each.
They arrived today no problems.
The slip case on the Tania Maria is warped and wobbly, like it's been exposed to heat, but I've seen that before and am not worried about it.
I store them away in a box anyway.

The Maynard Ferguson from the ImportCDs eBay store hasn't arrived yet.

Back