Belafonte at Carnegie Hall: The Complete Concert in 3 Channel Stereo SACD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah just saw that, sorry.

I can see why Ninecats is having problems finding it...can't even find a copy on Discogs...maybe the best best is to research some "music shops" in Europe...or ask other people on forums in Europe(not just this forum)if they have any sources...fredblue might know of some locations(shops)that we don't know about...

I can see why Ninecats is having problems finding it...can't even find a copy on Discogs...maybe the best best is to research some "music shops" in Europe...or ask other people on forums in Europe(not just this forum)if they have any sources...fredblue might know of some locations(shops)that we don't know about...

Most sites where I sought info seemed incorrect (most obviously in the track listing), whether in the US or overseas.

In the end I ordered from Elusive Disc. It's not a big help for folks overseas but the timeline was I ordered on Sunday evening. Within 24 hours I had a shipping confirmation. Today, four days after ordering, I have the disc in-hand. I can't argue with the swiftness of their handling and I'd assume that (cost aside) they'd do a solid job. Their 10% sale helped. It'd have been $2 cheaper to go through Music Direct if I could find a second must-have to push me past their free shipping threshold but I couldn't justify it since I've been way, way too spendy this month.

Semi off topic question, does anyone know what Acoustic Sounds charge for shipment overseas? One cd, cheapest alternative? I'm so eager to get this, but can't locate it in Europe.

Most sites where I sought info seemed incorrect (most obviously in the track listing), whether in the US or overseas.

In the end I ordered from Elusive Disc. It's not a big help for folks overseas but the timeline was I ordered on Sunday evening. Within 24 hours I had a shipping confirmation. Today, four days after ordering, I have the disc in-hand. I can't argue with the swiftness of their handling and I'd assume that (cost aside) they'd do a solid job.

Elusive Disc always offers speedy and efficient service. Along with an excellent selection.
I'm a long time customer with Elusive Disc and my experiences match yours.

Back