• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling SACD & DVD-A collection for a good cause

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take these 4 please.

PM with details tonight.

Schubert - 8th & 9th Symphonies (Living Stereo hybrid stereo/multichannel) $7
Tchaikovsky - Symphony #6: Pathetique (Living Stereo hybrid stereo) $7
Beethoven/Mendelssohn - Concertos (Heifetz/Munch) (Living Stereo hybrid stereo/multichannel) $7
Berlioz - Symphonie Fantastique (Living Stereo hybrid stereo/multichannel) $7

I would like these as well please;

Steely Dan - Everything Must Go $35
Steve Miller Band - Fly Like An Eagle (30th Anniv. CD+DVD-V) $15
Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited (hybrid stereo) $10
Bob Dylan - Desire (hybrid stereo) $10
Bob Dylan - The Freewheelin' (hybrid stereo) $10
Bob Dylan - John Wesley Harding (hybrid stereo) $7
Bob Dylan - Planet Waves (hybrid stereo) $10
Elton John - Honky Chateau (hybrid stereo/multichannel) $14

Glad to hear it, Kap'n - hope you're enjoying them!

I still have the following discs available until Monday, when they'll go up on eBay. Until then I'm offering free shipping to Canada and the continental US, and half-price shipping worldwide on orders of more than $100. PM me if you're interested.

DVD-AUDIO

Beck - Sea Change $65
Donald Fagen - Kamakiriad $65
Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots (CD+DVDA) $35
Marvin Gaye - The Marvin Gaye Collection $20
Taj Mahal - Live At Ronnie Scotts $5
Yes - Fragile $75

DVD-V & DTS

Moody Blues - Days Of Future Passed (DTS CD) $40

SACD

Sony Music Multichannel SACD sampler 2001 (James Taylor, Midori/Eschenbach/Imai Mozart, Miles Davis, Roger Waters) (cat # 4-237-607-01) $20

Sony Music Super Audio CD sampler 2002 [stereo/multichannel] (12 tracks) (cat # ESS 58943) $35

Allman Brothers Band - Eat A Peach (hybrid stereo/multichannel) $15
Ray Charles - Genius Loves Company (hybrid stereo/multichannel) $20
Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms (stereo/multichannel) $17
Bob Dylan - Blonde On Blonde (2x hybrid stereo/multichannel) $15
Earth Wind & Fire - That's The Way Of The World: Alive In '75 (stereo/multichannel) $45
Billy Joel - The Stranger (stereo/multichannel) $80
Luciano Pavarotti - Ti Adoro (hybrid stereo/multichannel) $40
Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon (hybrid stereo/multichannel) $12
The Police - Every Breath You Take: The Classics (hybrid stereo/multichannel) $30
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Texas Flood (stereo SACD only) $25
Paul Weller - Studio 150 (UK hybrid stereo/multichannel) $25
Johnny Winter - The Best Of (stereo SACD only) $30

Hello, my CDs already arrived! I was astonished to see how carefully Dave wrapped individually all the cases in silk paper! If anybody is still hesitating whether to buy anything from Dave or not, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed.
BIG AND PUBLIC THANKS!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1398854715255.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398854715255.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 122
I third that emotion! :D Got a few lovely things from Dave, all beautifully packed and speedily despatched from across the pond. Did you have a chance to play the Elton SACDs yet Robert?

David is a great guy.

Awesome packing. Speedy mailing. Great prices.

Every disc I have so far is in excellent condition as stated.

I third that emotion! :D Got a few lovely things from Dave, all beautifully packed and speedily despatched from across the pond. Did you have a chance to play the Elton SACDs yet Robert?

Hi Adam, yes listening to Captain Fantastic right now. First impression, very good mix and the songs are getting better as the album progresses. Lokking forward to giving this and the other discs a few more spins.

Hello, my CDs already arrived! I was astonished to see how carefully Dave wrapped individually all the cases in silk paper! If anybody is still hesitating whether to buy anything from Dave or not, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed.
BIG AND PUBLIC THANKS!

Dang. I see "my" Boys and Girls ended up in Spain! At least it found a good home :cool:

Ahh there's nothing better than logging on and finding people saying nice things about you. I'm glad everyone's received their discs in good shape, I did take extra care with packing - as a collector I know there's nothing more depressing than buying something and having it arrive having been pre-ruined by the postal service. I thought the tissue paper might stop the cases from rubbing together and scuffing each other, plus it turns every disc in to a kind of present that you have to open, which seemed mildly fun, haha. :)

I've listed my mom's remaining discs on eBay, along with my Led Zeppelin Complete Studio Recordings box set (in a bundle with some bonus CDs) and a few Q8's, including a seemingly brand new/unplayed copy of the UK version of Deep Purple's Machine Head. You can find my auctions here - they all end next Tuesday evening (May 6th) between 8pm and 11pm EST.

Thanks to everyone who bought discs, selling on here was a much easier and more pleasant experience than I anticipated. I only wish I had more discs to sell now! My mom has no idea that I've sold anything yet - I plan to surprise her next week once everything's gone so I can show her the lump sum total. I'm sure she'll be blown away.

My Steelydave package arrived today! Discs are in excellent condition and packaged with great care. Thanks so much and I hope this helps your Mom out as well. :sun

Just a reminder that my eBay auctions end tomorrow between 8pm and 11pm EST. Most of it is still at very reasonable prices - throw in a bid and maybe you'll get a bargain!

Back