DKA Upmixes

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what watsy's agenda is but DKA is a very talented and very personable chap, his work on the 2-ch of Stevie Wonder's Songs In The Key Of Life is quite remarkable imho..

You have that upmix? I can not find that anywhere. DKA did that from SHM SACD(PCM files).

You have that upmix? I can not find that anywhere. DKA did that from SHM SACD(PCM files).

Yes, though I had a lot of stuff I only had saved on a now defunct old laptop and burnt many things to discs that have now pretty much all failed.. learnt my lesson the hard way so try and back everything up now.. I'll have a look and see if I have a copy anywhere on DVD-R's that still load up and get back to you.

they're easy to find just hard to get :(

I've found the same... I've always avoided upmixes, but would be interested to hear some of those mentioned here. I have tried all my 'usual' sources with little luck. If anyone knows where some of DKA's work can be found then I would love to give it a go.

Now that I'm done with my move into a larger home, I can begin to work with folks are looking to compile a master list.

I've become pretty flaky, though, now that I have many more competing interests than I used to. Completion of such could take anywhere from a week to twenty years. Some of you old-timers might not feel you've got that long. ;)

Now that I'm done with my move into a larger home, I can begin to work with folks are looking to compile a master list.

I've become pretty flaky, though, now that I have many more competing interests than I used to. Completion of such could take anywhere from a week to twenty years. Some of you old-timers might not feel you've got that long. ;)

A week is great(y):music :banana:. I can't wait too long tho:mad:@:

Stevie Wonder Songs is impossible to find. I am still after that one.

A week is great(y):music :banana:. I can't wait too long tho:mad:@:

Stevie Wonder Songs is impossible to find. I am still after that one.

I'll start exploring some ideas. A lot of these things exist on external hard drives in my living room.

I have an upmix of Supertramp - Crime of the Century that sounds great and I think you did that one, if so, put it on your list for the others. They'll love it!

I doubt that was me, actually. Never been a huge fan of that album.

I have an upmix of Supertramp - Crime of the Century that sounds great and I think you did that one, if so, put it on your list for the others. They'll love it!

if print work for disc and back has pic similar to my avatar, then perhaps you're talking about one i did about 6 years ago.

if print work for disc and back has pic similar to my avatar, then perhaps you're talking about one i did about 6 years ago.

Everything's possible, the covers I have do not have that but I have this one quite a while and I often download album art from the web.

I think it was a SchEngel upmix now I think about it. Ring any bells?

yeah, that's mine. usually i placed mark on prints and on screen background
on menu page it usually should be somewhere in left or right bottom corner.

Back