Sealed DTS CDS and some DVD-A titles

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you're urban-liquidators?

I recently bought a Joe Henderson SACD from you :)

Will check out your new offerings.

+1 Followed :banana: - meaning U have a new Seller follower :)

So you're urban-liquidators?

I recently bought a Joe Henderson SACD from you :)

Will check out your new offerings.

Small world!!!

Nearly bought something from you a while back...

You still need to add in New Zealand shipping as an option... :eek: (please)....

Have you had a chance to hear the 5.1 on Lush Life yet?

Not yet...haven't played the 2.0 either.

So many new purchases lately I can't keep up and I'm currently immersed in the Nilsson box set (that will take awhile....).
But it won't stop me from buying more :)

Not yet...haven't played the 2.0 either.

So many new purchases lately I can't keep up and I'm currently immersed in the Nilsson box set (that will take awhile....).
But it won't stop me from buying more :)

haha! We're in the same boat! Though I've had to cool it a bit so I can get around to hearing some of this stuff!

I wasn't too moved by the Lush Life surround mix to be honest but I guess what they did with it befits the music, sounds not the finest example of SACD either but its a great album so nice enough in itself.

I only ban Russia Italy and Greece, anyone else should have no issues??!!

Small world!!!

Nearly bought something from you a while back...

You still need to add in New Zealand shipping as an option... :eek: (please)....

I just won Eric Clapton's Reptile from you. Was hoping to score Bonnie Raitt but it went really high at the end.

Snood won 3.......afraid to say which ones, might have outbid some of you :howl

I didn't bother with Bonnie Raitt as it shot up $20 in the last 30 seconds. I also tried for Last Waltz but it went just $1 over my highest bid.

Back