My New 5.1 Audio Only Space

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filper

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
As of May 30th I will be "retired"...

We have bought an almost finished home in Wasaga Beach, Ontario.

The first picture is of my new space for 5.1 audio only. The second one is the view from the backyard.

I may be looking for some advice on how to fine tune the room.

Attachments

• room.jpg
    room.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 500
  • backyard.jpg
    backyard.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 496
What is up with all the Styrofoam on the ground though?? :banana:

Looks like a big clean up bill there :rolleyes:

Thanks all.

The real estate agent that showed us the house said that if you want any noise up there, you have to put on some music... SOLD! :)

Phil congrats on you next chapter in life and move into a new home.
I don't know Ontario very well, how far away is this from where you presently live.
Looked up the area, are you very far away from the beach?

peter

Congrats!
Now you can sit around all day like me waiting to get older. make a home theater, hide the screen because soon enough you will wish there was one there. Why not? Your already 1/2 way there. Get two subs, and a huge amp. Older folks have difficulty hearing anyway, so a good excuse to play it LOUD! And invite me to visit, and I'll bring the beers!

Phil congrats on you next chapter in life and move into a new home.
I don't know Ontario very well, how far away is this from where you presently live.
Looked up the area, are you very far away from the beach?

peter

As Canadians measure distance as time 1.5 hours up. :)

About 5 miles out of town. We will not even know about the Summer partying. We made sure of that.

Congrats!
Now you can sit around all day like me waiting to get older. make a home theater, hide the screen because soon enough you will wish there was one there. Why not? Your already 1/2 way there. Get two subs, and a huge amp. Older folks have difficulty hearing anyway, so a good excuse to play it LOUD! And invite me to visit, and I'll bring the beers!

You know you would be welcome anytime.

Back