Tom Petty amd The Heartbreakers Latest "Hypnotic Eye" Blu-Ray due July 29th

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna wait until I either find it in a store or read some stellar reviews about the mix on here before going for this one.

might give mine a spin tomorrow...need to go thru allman bros first so not sure if i'll get to it or not. hoping fredblue gets it done and reports his findings :sun

Just found: Mike Mettler - Why Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Won't Back Down on HD Audio

http://www.digitaltrends.com/music/...breakers-compelling-new-hypnotic-eye/#!bpTRTH

"Thanks! Like I told you the last time you were here, I’ve got these speakers, and I’ve gotta use them for something! (both laugh) You know me, Mike — I love Blu-ray. And I did this surround mix the way I did Mojo. It’s not a turn-your-head-around mix with stuff flying around behind you. The focus is still in front. The band is still in front of you; it’s just that you’re in the band a little bit more. You’re inside the music more. There’s nothing radical about it. It’s so pleasant to listen to when you turn it up. If hi res gives you the ability to hear the musicians better, then surround takes it up to the next level."

If you've got the Mojo BD-A, not sure you need my review on the mix guys & gals.. :mad:@:

Back