HiRez Poll Groove Armada - VERTIGO [SACD]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the SACD of Groove Armada - VERTIGO

• Total voters

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Please rate the Hybrid SACD of Groove Armada's VERTIGO disc.

(n):phones(y)

I first saw this band at the Isle of Wight Festival in 2004..they put on a great gig.
I'm very surprised to find that I'm the first to comment on this release.

The mix is stellar in imo.
Great songs
Nice n crisp sounding.
If you like this style of driving beat, dance, electronica grooving, then I wouldn't hesitate in trying to purchase a copy.
This is not Horizontal it's Vertigo in its content..as it keeps getting higher and higher with its superb output.
The track to die for is 'At the River'

This ship is ready to join the musical, surround community ( well Its overdue actually!!)
It's floating between a 9 and a 10.

In my bones, it tells me its a 9

I voted 7 because it's not a discrete mix. The rears are a mirror image of the front's minus the bass line. The clarity is indeed there and it's a very crank-able disc. The standout track is definitely the last one, Inside My Mind (Blue Skies).

I voted 7 because it's not a discrete mix. The rears are a mirror image of the front's minus the bass line. The clarity is indeed there and it's a very crank-able disc. The standout track is definitely the last one, Inside My Mind (Blue Skies).
Aww, this is disappointing to read. Was just psyched to discover this existed, then 5 mins later deflated.

Back