Opeth - Pale Communion 5.1 (Blu-ray)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-ordered as well. I did get a bit confused as the order confirmation is for the 2 disc Special Edition CD, but its got the Blu-ray when you look at the web page

I see it at amazon.uk now priced on the high end, not sure why ...

totally overpriced at $30GBP for a new CD+BD release! Lets hope that halves prior to release!

EDIT: Its only $14GBP on first link at top of this thread. Must be an error on Amazon UK

totally overpriced at $30GBP for a new CD+BD release! Lets hope that halves prior to release!

EDIT: Its only $14GBP on first link at top of this thread. Must be an error on Amazon UK
Yes; order from official site.

For me there is only one option:
I preordered the deluxe edition.
If you want to sell it later you can really earn money, because it will raise....I'm sure.

I doubt that.

Up on BurningShed now too - GBP12.99 - https://www.burningshed.com/store/metal/product/196/5840/

Produced by Mikael Åkerfeldt and mixed by Steven Wilson, Pale Communion once again finds Opeth challenging the boundaries of extreme music.

In a recent interview Åkerfeldt stated, "I wanted to do something more melodic with this album...there's stronger vocal melodies and more melodies overall...I was pretty consistent with that frame of mind throughout the writing process."

Another Opeth classic in the making.

cd/blu-ray version featuring 5.1 mix and extras.

Pre-order for 25th August release.

CD:

1. Eternal Rains Will Come
2. Cusp Of Eternity
3. Moon Above, Sun Below
4. Elysian Woes
5. Goblin
6. River
7. Voice Of Treason
8. Faith In Others

Blu-Ray:

Blu Ray disc of 5.1 audio mixes
Bonus track - Solitude recorded live at Stockholm Sodra Teatern in April 2012
Bonus track - Var Kommer Barnen In recorded live at Stockholm Sodra Teatern in April 2012

Any pointers on Opeth? I know nothing of them. Do they use the death metal vocal type thing? I don't want to miss out on a surround disc that I may like ever again

With Heritage there will be no death metal shouts anymore.
Opeth is a great unique band.
Check Heritage. It is a great big atmospheric adventure.

Back