Opeth - Pale Communion 5.1 (Blu-ray)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Replacement disc sounds amazing! Not only increased bass but more definition overall. Love this album even more in its full glory.

Ok...I have moved to my new flat....and now I noticed that the speaker set-up had changed on my receiver.
I turned all speakers to "large" again and.....tadaaaaah....the mix is full of bass.
Oh yeah...now it sounds perfect....
:wave:woopie:wave:wave:woopie:51banana::51banana::51banana::51banana::51banana:

SO....you don't like this one at all huh?!! :eek:

Heritage I like even better, because its such an unusual mood the music gives to me.
Personally I much prefer this album to Heritage. I thought Heritage felt a bit inconsistent and hesitant, this one feels more mature and confident.

Both albums are pretty good though! Totally worth the purchase ;)

Still haven't received an email from Roadrunner / Redemption, should I send them an email first, or will it be automatic for anyone who's already downloaded the bonus tracks on the site ?

Still haven't received an email from Roadrunner / Redemption, should I send them an email first, or will it be automatic for anyone who's already downloaded the bonus tracks on the site ?

I followed the instructions from an earlier post, but I hadn't downloaded anything so when I went to the site it accepted my request for a replacement disc, and then I downloaded. I'd send them an e-mail

I followed the instructions from an earlier post, but I hadn't downloaded anything so when I went to the site it accepted my request for a replacement disc, and then I downloaded. I'd send them an e-mail

I'm the same. Have you received the replacement disc yet? I haven't.

I'm the same. Have you received the replacement disc yet? I haven't.

No nothing yet, though the e-mail confirmation did say 10th Oct., and I got my original much later than people who'd ordered in the USA. I'm glad I ordered from the Opeth website now though!

Hey- Does anyone know which version Amazon.com is currently stocking/selling? The version that needs a replacement disc, or the fixed version? Has anyone received this from Amazon recently? And were there any issues? I know RoadRunner has the fixed version on offer, but it's pricy at $27. Sorry for the million questions. Thanks.

I ordered mine from amazon.uk and sent email to roadrunner for redemption for replacement disk.
I have sent them another email asking roadrunner about it and they said they are sending out the replacement on sept.30th so should receive by oct.10th as i am in canada.
Just a little longer to wait so i think for those others like myself, we just gotta be patient.......

here is my question sent and reply i received

"Did I do right thing and is replacement disk being sent as I did follow instructions and got this back,reason why I am asking have read some people got replacement disk already, I have not received my replacement bluray yet"

their reply:

"Hello peter,

That doesn't sound right as the replacements do not have a release date until October 10th, however we will begin shipping on September 30th."

Hey- Does anyone know which version Amazon.com is currently stocking/selling? The version that needs a replacement disc, or the fixed version? Has anyone received this from Amazon recently? And were there any issues? I know RoadRunner has the fixed version on offer, but it's pricy at $27. Sorry for the million questions. Thanks.

i got mine today from amazon...haven't listened yet but assume it's the original defecto...followed the redemption code link for replacement blu ray but it only asked for my email and zip code. so i emailed customer svc and waiting for reply. i assume they will email me asking for shipping info when the time arrives to send replacement....

Back