Albert King's I'll Play The Blues SACD for $11.93

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmoura

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
Here's another great price on a fine Stereo SACD to check out. I'll Play The Blues for You features blues guitar great Albert King backed by The Bar Kays and The Movement plus
The Memphis Horns. Now available from stores on Amazon.Com for prices starting at $11.93.

Play The Blues SACD.jpg
I'll Play The Blues for You - Albert King (Hybrid Stereo SACD, Stax SXSA-3009-6)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...TF8&condition=new&qid=1406136821&sr=8-1-fkmr1

Here's another great price on a fine Stereo SACD to check out. In Session is a Stereo SACD where two blues guitar greats - Albert King and
Stevie Ray Vaughan - get together during a Canadian TV Special. They play some classics and chat about playing the blues. A favorite on SACD.
Now available from stores on Amazon.Com for prices starting at $11.93.

View attachment 14974
In Session - Albert King with Stevie Ray Vaughan (Hybrid Stereo SACD, Stax SXSA-7501-6)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...TF8&condition=new&qid=1406136821&sr=8-1-fkmr1

You linked the wrong title, that link goes to I'll Play the Blues for You, the other one you mentioned is more expensive but is supposed to be very good.

You linked the wrong title, that link goes to I'll Play the Blues for You, the other one you mentioned is more expensive but is supposed to be very good.

They're both good. I'd recommend them - although the one with the lower price (Play the Blues) is probably more appealing at the moment price wise. :)

ok...being a SRV fanatic...and get Albert too...$20 used very good condition isn't so bad!

Good call Mr.M! (y) I LOVE the "I'll Play The Blues For You" SACD! Sounds wonderful! It pans out nicely in PLII Music too iirc.

The 2 Albert King SACDs are really well done. He's a music legend and it's great to have these albums in Stereo SACD.

If you love SRV, I'd strongly encourage you to buy the SACD. It's one of my favorites !

i was subtly implying..i did... ;) and i love any of the Kings... thank you for the suggestion! i was lucky to find a good used price after seeing what new is listed at! yikes

Back